Announcing the upcoming HEAD-FI QUARTERLY!
Jan 3, 2010 at 9:55 AM Post #151 of 189
No pressure!
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #153 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No pressure!
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

+1

Jan 5, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #155 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaboonGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where do I sign up to receive this?

Zanth:
"The HFQ will be available directly from Head-fi. Where exactly will the links be located? I'm not certain of that (Jude's the logistics man) but there will likely be a dedicated thread for the publication along with some prominent announcement and link for each issue somewhere on the main page."

Jan 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #158 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by fh6350885 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How to order it?

This is free. There is nothing to pay or order. I would expect it'll be available online at front page or some sort with a link, of course.

Jan 12, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #160 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you would like to order the upcoming issue, please enclose a money order for $25 USD in a SASE and send it to my address.

wink.gif
no cheating - what did you wish to buy for all that money?

Jan 13, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #163 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes.

We're still behind.

wink.gif

Sorry about that.

No offense, Jude.

But, do you think having quarterly is still a goal? I mean, as a voluntary work, it seems to be a lot of work to publish it every quarter. I am more than happy if you guys release twice a year, if not, just once a year.

Quarterly would be great, but don't kill yourself either. After all, all these forums are there for us to search around and find the answers if we do some searching around.

Just a thought.

Jan 14, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #164 of 189
yeah, I was way into this, but I dont think a quarterly is going to happen. I hope it comes together, and doesnt follow the path the podcast did. really looking forward to it if it happens. I know its a lot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back