Announcing the upcoming HEAD-FI QUARTERLY!
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #166 of 189
Good luck, hope things are starting to come together!

Jan 29, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #167 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by tosehee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offense, Jude.

But, do you think having quarterly is still a goal? I mean, as a voluntary work, it seems to be a lot of work to publish it every quarter. I am more than happy if you guys release twice a year, if not, just once a year.

Quarterly would be great, but don't kill yourself either. After all, all these forums are there for us to search around and find the answers if we do some searching around.

Just a thought.

Agreed. Unfortunately, my hopes for this project are pretty much extinguished at this point. It would be great to see it, but somehow I suspect it's dead.
frown.gif

Jan 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #168 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcapurro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed. Unfortunately, my hopes for this project are pretty much extinguished at this point. It would be great to see it, but somehow I suspect it's dead.
frown.gif

No, it's not dead. I even picked up a license for Adobe InDesign, and have been watching lynda.com instructional videos (I kid you not).

Delayed, not dead.

Jan 29, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #169 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, it's not dead. I even picked up a license for Adobe InDesign, and have been watching lynda.com instructional videos (I kid you not).

Delayed, not dead.

that's nice to hear - dont worry about the delay, i'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Jan 30, 2010 at 8:25 AM Post #170 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did much the same with V1.0 of Indesign for doing newsletters and pamphlets for a club I was in. Was quite fun.

Feb 3, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #171 of 189
Yeah delayed not dead, like the MAN said
smily_headphones1.gif

Given its name, I'm thinking Quarterly will mean March 31st-ish, June 30ish, Sept 30ish, and then end of Dec. My January was horribly rough and I was offline the entire time pretty much. Hoping to recover quickly in the next week and get organized. I have more offers from people who want to contribute written pieces and I have other offers for help with layout and design. Some of this was available prior to Dec but a lot of it was not which meant much of it fell on Jude and I.

Feb 3, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #172 of 189
Yeah delayed not dead, like the MAN said
smily_headphones1.gif

Given its name, I'm thinking Quarterly will mean March 31st-ish, June 30ish, Sept 30ish, and then end of Dec. My January was horribly rough and I was offline the entire time pretty much. Hoping to recover quickly in the next week and get organized. I have more offers from people who want to contribute written pieces and I have other offers for help with layout and design. Some of this was available prior to Dec but a lot of it was not which meant much of it fell on Jude and I.

Feb 4, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #173 of 189
Hooray! I can not wait to read it.

Mar 1, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #175 of 189
I would like a copy, where do I get it , is it out yet?

Mar 1, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #177 of 189
At this point, it's out when it's out..

Mar 15, 2010 at 1:49 PM Post #179 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some day, some day...
smile.gif

06_waiting.jpg

Wow.

It's already Mid of March.. The time really flies.. Sheesh. I remember the last day of last year was just like yesterday....

Mar 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #180 of 189
Good things come to those that wait.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back