Announcing the upcoming HEAD-FI QUARTERLY!
Oct 16, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #48 of 189
smily_headphones1.gif
sounds like a great idea for people that would like to know about headphones. i'll read it

Oct 17, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #52 of 189
Quote:

That's very good news!
Congrats on the idea and making it happen!

x2

Oct 17, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #56 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by limpidglitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
plz dnt sell mor blod or u wont b abl to rite! at all!

HAHAHAH I was thinking the exact same thing
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2009 at 6:57 AM Post #58 of 189
I hope that I don't make many any enemies with this suggestion, but perhaps you should sell the issues for a small amount after the first few issues. Like really small, $1 or even $0.50. If all the articles are done on a volunteer basis that would create quite a bit of money for the site depending on the readership. And really, these are very small amounts of money that we'd have to part with only once every three months. I think we could manage.

What does everyone else think of this?

Oct 18, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #59 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by arcer63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope that I don't make many any enemies with this suggestion, but perhaps you should sell the issues for a small amount after the first few issues. Like really small, $1 or even $0.50. If all the articles are done on a volunteer basis that would create quite a bit of money for the site depending on the readership. And really, these are very small amounts of money that we'd have to part with only once every three months. I think we could manage.

What does everyone else think of this?

That's not a bad idea at all.A couple of bucks per year isn't a lot to pay plus that we would help the site.

Oct 18, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #60 of 189
no one will read it if it is a paid subscription, besides those of us already dedicated to this site.

if one of the goals of this quarterly publication is to get news about the world of headphones out to not only our community, but to the rest of the hi-fi world, charging for it would be self-destructive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back