Announcing HeadRoom's All-New Website
Sep 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #32 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Absolutely... in case we haven't emphasized that enough-- we have NO intention giving up the "high ground"; and in fact we plan to own it better than ever.

So don't worry, you'll be still be "sorry about your wallet"...
k701smile.gif

biggrin.gif
normal_smile .gif
thanks!

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #33 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by steaxauce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Going to be releasing any new Headroom products?

Hi Steaxauce,

Well, not right away but please stay tuned -- there's lots of cool HeadRoom ideas in the development pipeline.

fwiw, the killer HeadRoom BUDA / UDAC stack introduced in late May 2009 we still consider "new" products for us!
tongue.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #34 of 127
Y'all should hide a lab coat on the site as an Easter egg. Something to amuse the old folks. :labcoat_geek_smile:

I still remember the old site with the lab coat audio geek image. That's back when I bought my HD580 and SR60.

When friends or acquaintances ask about headphones I send them to HeadRoom. Making the site more newbie friendly and more informative for those not already steeped in headphone knowledge will be a good thing. The learning center and Tyll's blog should be good resources for that. Looking forward to seeing the new site and content.

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #35 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by rpaul /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do upgrades to existing headphone amps qualify for the 15% discount as well?

Hi Rpaul,

Good question!

We can allow 15% discount to apply off the part (module) itself that's going into the upgraded HeadRoom amp.

However, the HeadRoom labor fee is not subject to any discounting.

Thanks for the clarification.
redface.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #36 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hah, excited would be a distinct step down for Tyll. When does the new site come online?

Thanks Born2bwire ... New website should be up for all to see by middle of next week!

biggrin.gif
bigsmile_face.gif
tongue.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 1, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #39 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by steaxauce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Going to be releasing any new Headroom products?

Yes! There is one we're just about to release ... it's the new web site!

snork.gif

Seriously, I can't tell you how much work and though has gone into it. In all sorts of ways, by lots of people --- there's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in the new site. In many ways the hardest thing is releasing a V.1. of the site because we already know how much we couldn't fit in for the first rev, and how much more opportunity we have before us to make it better.

Anyway, the new site very much is a new product; we think it's pretty cool; and it's one that we'll continue to have to work on.

And then, FWIW, when we do come out with a new piece of hardware,
it will be just as well endowed with our desire to help people get a good listening experience.

nod.gif

BTW, if your coming to the CanJam room at RMAF this weekend, please stop by for a listen.

And if you see a big guy in a Hawaiian shirt in the hallways, walk up and say "Hi!"

'Course it might be Wayne, but he's a fun guy too.

wave.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #40 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ham Sandwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Y'all should hide a lab coat on the site as an Easter egg.

Todd.jpg

Hi Todd!
wave.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #41 of 127
Thats great news!

Does that mean Edition 8 and PS1000s are discounted 15% too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Everyone,

ALL Headphone.com products can qualify EXCEPT Sennheiser HD800, of course
redface.gif

The sole 'caveat' is you'll have to give our sales dept a call to dial in your exact price during our official biz hours [M-F 9am-5pm USA Mnt Time]. The 15% discount will be applied off the currently displayed prices on our website. No other HeadRoom discounts or online coupon codes of any kind can apply, please. HeadRoom 'B-stock' items are typically already discounted past 15% and therefore not included in this offer.
regular_smile .gif

Please feel free to email our sales team at sales@headphone.com if any questions!

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Oct 2, 2009 at 5:46 AM Post #43 of 127
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just give us a call!
evil_smiley.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Hmmmm.... what about getting discounting applied to the recabling costs of the HD800 when getting the balanced version...

Oct 2, 2009 at 1:12 PM Post #45 of 127
I am looking forward to your new site update. May I say, Headroom is one of my best resources for great headphone reviews and deals on the net. Keep up the good work
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, I am not that sure about bringing SK to the table, but let's see. If indeed some of its products are good, then people will buy them, especially teens. Of course, if you compare them to the big boys like Grado, Senn, AT and Beyer, it's no contest. This will enable those people to frantically upgrade since they will know there are better brands out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back