Anime losers meet headphone geeks!
May 26, 2006 at 1:21 AM Post #391 of 589
So funny, there's a thread on this can active in the headphone subforum now, i'll crosslink...

Here is the big pic...

And here is the little pic!
otb0519.jpg

May 26, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #393 of 589
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyamaiata
Why hasn't no one complained that he hasn't done the K 701? C'mon man, someone must find a way to get his email so we can send him our requests!
701smile.gif

I would like to see the K701s on a cute anime chica!!
tongue.gif

May 26, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #395 of 589
May 26, 2006 at 11:00 PM Post #397 of 589
Man, I've got to do another headphone art piece soon, K1000's, my modded HD580's, or some Stax SR404's. Not sure which to have, but if I can get myself out of my artist's block, I will definitely do one.

600smile.gif
Abe

May 27, 2006 at 4:20 AM Post #398 of 589
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
Man, I've got to do another headphone art piece soon, K1000's, my modded HD580's, or some Stax SR404's. Not sure which to have, but if I can get myself out of my artist's block, I will definitely do one.

600smile.gif
Abe

you will find MUCH love on this board if you choose K1000s! i don't think there is one piece of art in the world (other than photography) that has a gal wearing those cans - be the first!
k1000smile.gif

May 27, 2006 at 4:34 AM Post #399 of 589
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
you will find MUCH love on this board if you choose K1000s! i don't think there is one piece of art in the world (other than photography) that has a gal wearing those cans - be the first!
k1000smile.gif

Okay, now is it going to be blonde or brunette, or black hair?
biggrin.gif

I think I could color+add just one of mine this time, but more should be on the way for my next book (how better to advertise on HeadFi but art for my works with headphones in 'em?
smily_headphones1.gif
)
I'll give it a shot. I'm overdue anyway, so wish me luck!

600smile.gif
Abe

May 27, 2006 at 7:45 PM Post #400 of 589
Quote:

Okay, now is it going to be blonde or brunette, or black hair?
biggrin.gif

I think I could color+add just one of mine this time, but more should be on the way for my next book (how better to advertise on HeadFi but art for my works with headphones in 'em?
smily_headphones1.gif
)
I'll give it a shot. I'm overdue anyway, so wish me luck!

600smile.gif
Abe

REDHEAD.
very_evil_smiley.gif
It will match the hardware on the K1000 too!

May 27, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #401 of 589
Quote:

REDHEAD.
very_evil_smiley.gif
It will match the hardware on the K1000 too!

Argh! Not a redhead again, LOL
biggrin.gif
That's gonna be one hard ass mission to pull off this time, but I know exactly what I'd want to do. Remember my redhead in SR325's? Well, I haven't chatted with the gal those are based on since November, and I don't know if she'd be up for it (not sure if she hates me still or what, but clearly I have to do something about it), but if you think I should, I'll try to get at least one more out of her. There are other reasons why I should try to reach her anyway, but I guess I lack the huevos muchos grande to give it a shot...

gs1000.gif
Abe

(I love that new smiley! More updated smileys, Jude and team!)

May 28, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #403 of 589
Quote:

Argh! Not a redhead again, LOL
biggrin.gif
That's gonna be one hard ass mission to pull off this time, but I know exactly what I'd want to do. Remember my redhead in SR325's? Well, I haven't chatted with the gal those are based on since November, and I don't know if she'd be up for it (not sure if she hates me still or what, but clearly I have to do something about it), but if you think I should, I'll try to get at least one more out of her. There are other reasons why I should try to reach her anyway, but I guess I lack the huevos muchos grande to give it a shot...

gs1000.gif
Abe

(I love that new smiley! More updated smileys, Jude and team!)

Absolutely! Life imitates Art after all! And For the Win you'd have to snap a shot of her actually wearing the K1000s...without you giggling the the background...but it's still worth it!
k1000smile.gif

May 28, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #404 of 589
Quote:

Absolutely! Life imitates Art after all! And For the Win you'd have to snap a shot of her actually wearing the K1000s...without you giggling the the background...but it's still worth it!
k1000smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Too bad the only 'phones I actually have on hand are my HD50's or SR60's at the moment, cause I'd totally be up for going for the gold here, but yeah, I guess I'll have to try something.

600smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back