Animal Problem
Oct 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #16 of 31
Quote:
The dog has the right idea. If they aren't laying they better be frying!

Yeah, I think so.  Don't know why that option isn't even on the table... and yet somehow killing the dog is an option.

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #18 of 31
WAIT A TICK!  Are we being trolled here?  BTW, I like your avatars guys...
wink.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #19 of 31
Yeah, I think so.  Don't know why that option isn't even on the table... and yet somehow killing the dog is an option.

Because killing chickens is illegal in a lot of places but killing a dog...oh wait no, I've got that backwards. Killing your dog is animal cruelty (it's illegal in a lot of jurisdictions to just blow Fido away, not just because you're blowing Fido away, but because the firearm discharge is probably gonna escalate to felony menacing when your good Samaritan neighbor with the Kitten calendar hysterically calls 911 after hearing/seeing you go pop off a few rounds into your dog on your driveway, if you have children (or if children are present) it may also open a DV depending on the way your jurisdiction handles D&N - seriously it's a nightmare to discharge a weapon in a populated area in the US, and this is assuming you *don't* hit a person (and aren't shooting in the general direction of a person, and aren't yelling belligerent things at people, etc)), slaughtering chickens is just another way to say dinner (I think it only becomes an issue if you do it stupidly (like with a chainsaw out in the street for all to see), or try to sell the meat commercially without jumping through the prerequisite hoops).

WAIT A TICK!  Are we being trolled here? 

I'm thinking perhaps that is the case. In which case, 9/10 - good job. Pictures would've made it better.

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #20 of 31
Kill chickens and eat them. Problem solved. Don't blame the dog for being one step ahead of you.

Oct 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #21 of 31
Quote:
Dude never spends any time with me, and just ignores me all the time.  What am I supposed to do to get his mother screwing attention?  Yeah of course I'm gonna tear into one of these mother screwing chickens once it a while.  Damn things cluck all day and night, I swear they're mocking me...

It'll be alright, we're trying to talk some sense into him.  Just chill out for a bit and lets see what happens.

BTW, I'd lay off the chickens for a while.  That chicken blood is kind of giving you a Cujo-style crazy look (which won't exactly help things here).

Oct 3, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #24 of 31
When I read "Kill the Dog" I started LMAO. Now thinking of it in a serious light yeah it's not funny. But I kinda just assumed this was trolling :p. A lot of the time I wanna kill the damn Chihuahua in our living room. Although it's not the dogs fault but the two idiots who bring the dog in aren't watching her constantly. So she'll do her business on the floor and that is not fair to everyone else in the house. She is quite old though. Around 14 years old now and is blind in one eye. It's a matter of time. I still feel bad though that the two idiots are making me have such hate for the dog (counting the days with anticipation)....
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #25 of 31
Quote:
When I read "Kill the Dog" I started LMAO. Now thinking of it in a serious light yeah it's not funny. But I kinda just assumed this was trolling :p. A lot of the time I wanna kill the damn Chihuahua in our living room. Although it's not the dogs fault but the two idiots who bring the dog in aren't watching her constantly. So she'll do her business on the floor and that is not fair to everyone else in the house. She is quite old though. Around 14 years old now and is blind in one eye. It's a matter of time. I still feel bad though that the two idiots are making me have such hate for the dog (counting the days with anticipation)....
evil_smiley.gif

Chihuahuas only engage in small time business. The family that lives down my street has a golden retriever....

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #26 of 31
Yeah but if that "small-time business" is made in front of your door or you step in it, I don't think it's gonna matter how large or small it is :wink:. At least my cat is intelligent enough to let me know if he's got to go. If the door is closed he'll wake me up lol. Although that can be irritating at times I'd much rather have that then him pinching-a-loaf on my floor :wink:.

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #27 of 31
Quote:
Yeah but if that "small-time business" is made in front of your door or you step in it, I don't think it's gonna matter how large or small it is :wink:. At least my cat is intelligent enough to let me know if he's got to go. If the door is closed he'll wake me up lol. Although that can be irritating at times I'd much rather have that then him pinching-a-loaf on my floor :wink:.

I know what you mean. I got a papillon at home.

Oct 3, 2012 at 7:20 AM Post #28 of 31
When I read "Kill the Dog" I started LMAO. Now thinking of it in a serious light yeah it's not funny. But I kinda just assumed this was trolling :p. A lot of the time I wanna kill the damn Chihuahua in our living room. Although it's not the dogs fault but the two idiots who bring the dog in aren't watching her constantly. So she'll do her business on the floor and that is not fair to everyone else in the house. She is quite old though. Around 14 years old now and is blind in one eye. It's a matter of time. I still feel bad though that the two idiots are making me have such hate for the dog (counting the days with anticipation).... :evil:

I hear ya. Older dogs are like older folks - you don't wanna do bad things to them, but sometimes it's a chore to take care of them. :xf_eek:

I'm glad my older pup isn't there yet (the weird part is she's a medium-large breed, like 17, and still in perfect health; the vet doesn't have an explanation either - my theory is she's just trolling and intends to outlive the younger (and more aggressive) dog as kind of an eternal "middle finger" if you will, but maybe it's just the result of the good and consistent good home she's had for the last 15-16 years).

And Chihuahuas - ugh. :ph34r:

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #29 of 31
Well my Aunties brown-Labrador lived to be 25 years (human age!). She got the dog a week before she gave birth to her son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back