Angry doc cuts off patient's p***s
Jan 19, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #6 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eye for an eye, the court should order the hospital to cut off the doctor's p###s

Exactly!
And if they're going to put a price on a pe*is, they could at least price it by the gram. That way I could sleep better knowing that at least I'd make more than the average Joe.
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2007 at 1:32 PM Post #7 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I never knew there was a price attached to the p...s

$290K? That's all? Is nothing sacred?

well the court ordered the hosp to pay and fix it. still...
pends on the long term effects of this are, if they fix it and add a few inches and it works perfect if not better then before then hell I would take $290k for the loss of time. but of course what are the chance's of that happening? i don't know I never cut of any one's nor have I even given this subject to much thought.

the report says their going to take the skin off the guys arm to rebuild it, if i was that guy i would tell them to start from my shoulder and cut/peel all the way up to me wrist..if i measure correctly that's at least on my is 21 inches of length to add!....and the diameter? damn my arm is skinny but its better then what is in other places now...wait
blink.gif

Jan 19, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #8 of 64
It might be possible to get to "work perfect" as far as a partner would be concerned? But what about for him? How could they manage to connect the nerves and make the skin as sensitive as it would have been before? So that's it then, a fullfilling sexlife, gone, and a nice scar on the arm, and a p**** that he'll be lucky if it simply looks as before, before any thought of functioning as normal.

I know it's part of the funny news, because it's easy to crack jokes at, but if this really happened...
eek.gif

"I overreacted" - is there something lost in translation from Romanian to English here?

Jan 19, 2007 at 2:34 PM Post #9 of 64
I don't know why it's necessary to use the word "penis" here. The official sanctioned Head-Fi word for that part of the male anatomy is "Pee-Pee". Think of the children people. The children.

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #10 of 64
Oops sorry I forgot. Forgive us redshifter.
If they rebuilt his pee pee it would not function the same or look the same. He might be able to father a child, but I'm sure the sensations would be greatly diminished, and the thing would look more like a link sausage than an actual pee pee.
I also think that the act was criminal and malicious, and should include a prison sentence.

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #11 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oops sorry I forgot. Forgive us redshifter.
If they rebuilt his pee pee it would not function the same or look the same.

How about a RoboPee-Pee? I'm sure the technology exist. If I were to have one I'd want it to have many gears and, upon excitement, sound like the doors on the Star Ship Enterprise.

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:37 PM Post #12 of 64
This would be reason enough for a good ol' killin' spree

Jan 19, 2007 at 3:38 PM Post #13 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eye for an eye, the court should order the hospital to cut off the doctor's p###s

"An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote:

The court also ordered the hospital to pay $NZ56,858 costs to the man to pay for the operation to rebuild his penis using tissue from his arm.

Woah. Wonder what the new one would be like..

Jan 19, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #14 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about a RoboPee-Pee? I'm sure the technology exist. If I were to have one I'd want it to have many gears and sound like the doors on the Star Ship Enterprise upon excitement.

I am sure it exists, if your name happens to be Captain Kirk.

Jan 19, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #15 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

Haha, you won't be as forgivefull when someone cut your peepee and multilate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back