Angle Plug or Straight Plug?
Jul 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jt4266

New Head-Fier
Does either have any advantage for an MP3 player on the go or in a pocket? I would worry about stress on the headphone jack and the headphone connector.

Jul 22, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by jt4266 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does either have any advantage for an MP3 player on the go or in a pocket? I would worry about stress on the headphone jack and the headphone connector.

str8 wud prob b bettr for in pokettt, but when u hold the mp3 plyr in ur hand, angle wud b bettr

Jul 22, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #3 of 10
it really matters how you use your mp3 player. I think you are in a better position than us to decide which is better.

Jul 22, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #5 of 10
i meant that a straight plug would be better when you have yoru DAP in your pocket because it flows straight down to your mp3 player (if the plug is on top) but when you hold your mp3 player in front of you or in your hand, angle is better because then it doesn't stick straight up like a straight plug would. does this make sense lol?

Jul 22, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpc41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it really matters how you use your mp3 player. I think you are in a better position than us to decide which is better.

X2. I use straight on the train and walking around town but angled when things are in my pocket, like when riding the lawnmower.

Jul 22, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #8 of 10
I feel like straight would be more stressful in the pocket. If you're walking around there is freedom for the connection to move circular vs pushing against the jack. Haha does that make sense?

That being said I was looking at the D-Jays and am put off by the straight connection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back