Android noozy player
Jan 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #3 of 5
Dunno, I have my Galaxy Mini 2 and I don't really hear that much difference with Neutron. Not to mention it's resource heavy and its interface isn't that good.

Noozy, on the other hand, makes the sound good enough, at least for a backup player. It's also lighter and while I'm no fan of its UI either, there are fans of it and it's understandable. Now, I if someone would port the sound engine to PowerAmp or PlayerPro, it would be almost perfect for me...

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #4 of 5
Dunno, I have my Galaxy Mini 2 and I don't really hear that much difference with Neutron. Not to mention it's resource heavy and its interface isn't that good.

Noozy, on the other hand, makes the sound good enough, at least for a backup player. It's also lighter and while I'm no fan of its UI either, there are fans of it and it's understandable. Now, I if someone would port the sound engine to PowerAmp or PlayerPro, it would be almost perfect for me...

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:52 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

When i use Neutron with my DAP (Sony Walkman Z) there is a noticeable difference between the stock player and this, however i gave up on it and returned to poweramp because its clunky interface is just too much for me, and it uses up my battery so fast, adding to the already short battery life of my Walkman.
Haven't heard Noozy before, but it looks interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back