Android-fi!
Sep 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #587 of 904
Does it not work on the HTC One?

I have discovered that it indeed does. Just download/install it and it's done. Just make the adjustments you like. I discovered this by messing with the line-out options while listening to music on Poweramp with none of it's DSP options enabled. Just adjusted EIZO. It was really noticeable when I checked the option about "Balanced X-EQ". The first option.

I'm assuming once it's installed, your device, weather it has the option to use it in sound settings or not, will just resort to it, by default. Just be sure to turn Beats Audio off, if you have it on.

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #588 of 904
Has anyone figured out a good way to transfer files from iTunes to an Android device while also transcoding the files?
I want to put my mostly ALAC library onto my Galaxy Nexus in MP3 format and use that as my new media player.

Sep 17, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #590 of 904
What I did; Have all your lossless files on an external HDD and get dBpoweramp Music Converter. Then, in the morning, before you go to school/work or before you go to bed, use the batch convert option and have them saved to your local/internal HDD. Just another option..

Sep 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #591 of 904
that's just an app they include. You won't need hardware acceleration, it's got a dual core processor!
28.gif

Sep 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #592 of 904
  What I did; Have all your lossless files on an external HDD and get dBpoweramp Music Converter. Then, in the morning, before you go to school/work or before you go to bed, use the batch convert option and have them saved to your local/internal HDD. Just another option..

The only problem with that is I'd like to export playlists from iTunes as well.

Oct 7, 2013 at 5:06 AM Post #593 of 904
I am currently using a HTC One running Android Revolution 22.0.
Took me 3 days after buying to install a custom rom.
With the Galaxy nexus it took 3hours.
I cant stand running it stock. So much lost potential.

Oct 15, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #598 of 904
The 4.3 update has killed bluetooth keyboard usage with my Nexus 10 (and everyone else according to the internet). Very annoying Google, guess I'll look into rooting it.

Oct 15, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #599 of 904
Nexus 4 here running psx+neo the fastest combination for nexus right now :) about 10000 on quadrant, amazing battery life to about 2 days. Supersmooth and sq is great with shuttle+ and viper4android with my sony xb90ex :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back