Android-fi!
Apr 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #391 of 904
There are a ton of options to sync iTunes with your Android phone.  Google is your friend here.  Just remember that you won't be able to play any DRM-protected iTunes content on your Android phone.

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #392 of 904
just read the S4 and Xperia z comparison on gsmarena......
looks like the S4 just beat the z......
here is the link:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s4_vs_sony_xperia_z-review-915p6.php

Apr 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #393 of 904
Any programs that can sync with itunes and force it to convert ALAC files to MP3 or AAC?

Apr 8, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #398 of 904
HTC has too many problems breaking Android apps.  Stick with known Android phones like Samsung or LG.  The T-Mobile Nexus 4 is supposedly the best Android hardware out there.

Apr 8, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #399 of 904
Quote:
Skip out both and wait till better phones come out around June. 

What other manufacturers that count will be releasing flagships? Sony just started shipping theirs, and HTC are about to start. Samsung has announced S4. Who else can come up with something worth a mention? Motorola, maybe?

Apr 8, 2013 at 7:56 AM Post #400 of 904
The next Nexus is around the corner. An update to the XZ is coming out soon almost near Q3 (new phone), HTC potentially, Sharp and the possibly a new LG Optimus. iPhone 5S is also coming out in Q3 as well.

Apr 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #401 of 904
Nexus 4 is the only phone to get right now in my opinion. Soon it will be the HTC One (with a custom ROM to ditch Sense immediately) or an S4 with a custom ROM as well.

Buying an Android phone based on what the carrier or phone maker does to the AOSP experience is about the dumbest thing you can do.  

Apr 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #402 of 904
Quote:
Nexus 4 is the only phone to get right now in my opinion. Soon it will be the HTC One (with a custom ROM to ditch Sense immediately) or an S4 with a custom ROM as well.

Buying an Android phone based on what the carrier or phone maker does to the AOSP experience is about the dumbest thing you can do.  

A lot of people like the added features from the manufacturer skins. My mum likes Sense and I know a few people who like Touchwiz

I, like you, prefer stock android. Unfortunately we're a minority.

Apr 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #403 of 904
Quote:
A lot of people like the added features from the manufacturer skins. My mum likes Sense and I know a few people who like Touchwiz

I, like you, prefer stock android. Unfortunately we're a minority.

I'd have to say Touchwiz is probably the least offensive and intrusive UI. I don't like how a portion of your screen is taken up by the home buttons on stock Android. It reminds me of the silly menu button on the HTC One X. 

Apr 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #404 of 904
Quote:
I'd have to say Touchwiz is probably the least offensive and intrusive UI. I don't like how a portion of your screen is taken up by the home buttons on stock Android. It reminds me of the silly menu button on the HTC One X. 

If they weren't on screen the screen would be smaller to accommodate though. I understand your point though, I also think the menu button is ridiculous on the HTC Phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back