And we thought our economy was in bad shape.
Oct 10, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #2 of 14
eek.gif

Oct 10, 2008 at 10:36 PM Post #3 of 14
Wow! I can't even count that high. I guess with a million Zimbabwe dollars, you could buy one peanut. Sad really.

Oct 10, 2008 at 10:37 PM Post #4 of 14
Thats just crazy!
Guess you need a wheel barrel full of cash just to buy a Coca Cola down there...
tongue.gif

Oct 10, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #5 of 14
I have been following developments in that country for a few years now. People are starving to death at this point. Agriculture [it was only recently a food-exporting nation] has almost totally collapsed. It is all due to the political ineptness of one man. Sometimes, I can't help but to think it was all planned that way.

Oct 10, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been following developments in that country for a few years now. People are starving to death at this point. Agriculture [it was only recently a food-exporting nation] has almost totally collapsed. It is all due to the political ineptness of one man. Sometimes, I can't help but to think it was all planed that way.

Not everyone is suffering there that is for sure... There is always money to be made in the face of crisis and disaster.

Oct 11, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #14 of 14
Damn.. Afrika's got some real problems, and they all came from the colonists and the independance after. Recently I had to make a paper about Sierra Leone. Read some up on it, quite interesting really. Shows that when a country is instable, pretty much everything is possible. Rules fade away and in the end pretty much everything is permitted.

Same in this case. We f^^ked up pretty bad for those Africans, and still do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back