Ananda update
Jul 7, 2021 at 1:33 PM Post #3 of 9
Jul 8, 2021 at 8:49 PM Post #4 of 9

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2021 at 8:51 PM Post #5 of 9
Yes. But you have to dig threw all the “ are these cables good” back and forth etc

i will take that as “ they are great headphones” if multi- hundred threads are available. Thanks
I’m selling mine but it isn’t to say I’m not a huge fan of the ananda. I love it through my Cayin iHA 6. It has a tone that can be satisfying to the audiophile and musical traits that bob the head. Rethinking my decision haha. But seriously it has great tonal balance.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the Ananda, I’ll do my best to provide my experience with it.

Aug 13, 2021 at 11:42 PM Post #8 of 9
I returned my Anandas to Hifiman within the 30 day grace period. They do have a very beautiful sound, and they might be the perfect headphone for listening to chamber music, but ultimately I found their lack of slam unacceptable in my system and for my taste. YMMV.

Aug 14, 2021 at 12:32 AM Post #9 of 9
Opinions are like buttholes, we all have one. The only opinion that matters is yours. Try them and see if you like them. What does it matter what other people think? So many varying positions when considering any headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back