An audiophile heaven in San Francisco
May 12, 2013 at 2:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

dangill

New Head-Fier
From my meandering, I find that the Head-Fi favorites can be tricky to track down offline. I spent a chunk of time this morning in a very cool shop called dijitalfix at Valencia and 19th in San Francisco. They carry Grado, Audiotechnica, and plenty of other cool stuff that intersects art and sound.

I have no affiliation with the store of any kind, but I can say it's definitely worth swinging by. Pics below:

May 12, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
From my meandering, I find that the Head-Fi favorites can be tricky to track down offline. I spent a chunk of time this morning in a very cool shop called dijitalfix at Valencia and 19th in San Francisco. They carry Grado, Audiotechnica, and plenty of other cool stuff that intersects art and sound.

I have no affiliation with the store of any kind, but I can say it's definitely worth swinging by. Pics below:

What is a platform partner? Anyways, It looks alright, I may make a trip up there if I'm bored, as I'm axious to hear high-end Grado's. Which did they have?

May 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Quote:
What is a platform partner? 

It means that I work for the company that makes that software that powers Head-Fi...we just use that badge so that if we ever need to test things, etc. 

Anyway, the store is definitely worth checking out. 

Got it, I'll check it out sometime:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back