An annoying dilemma
Sep 23, 2010 at 8:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

insanelysick

New Head-Fier
Hi guys and gals,

Loooooong time lurker here, Been lurking these forums for years and I must say its a great place for info and reviews. Keep up the good work!

I have a bit of a dilemma so here goes.

Over a year ago I bought a pair of UE SFP5EB's which after many other IEM's (mainly Shure's) I chose these not only for the diaphragm but also the user replaceable cables (as that was the problem with the Shure's and other IEMs, the cables always wore out for me and I had to RMA the whole thing)

Now unfortunately my SFP5EB's have died and I have been refunded under warranty as they cannot be replaced due to them being discontinued.
frown.gif

So I am on the market for a new pair of IEM's and am tempted by the UE TF10's of course (I also have a very nice custom made cable for UE's so this will no doubt be another + towards them), But stock of these seems to be dwindling and I'm wondering if they are being phased out?

Also in relation of bass response, how do the TF10's stack up to the SFP5EB's? I assume it will be cleaner and more precise but will it also have the thud that I'm looking for?

Thanks for taking the time to read this drivel, and any feedback is much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back