100+ Head-Fier
I have an Alessandro MS-1 and want to buy PA2V2
[]http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplifiers.html]
but Gary doesn't ship outside US
frown.gif

Any suggestion of an alternative amp from a company
that ships to Australia?

May 22, 2007 at 7:47 PM Post #4 of 15
Since when Gary doesn't ship outside US? Just email him and it'll be just fine...

Take a look here.

May 23, 2007 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 15
or you could buy used guys from head-fiers in your country..if you dont mind that

May 23, 2007 at 6:24 AM Post #8 of 15
They can be found at www.headphones.com.au They have the Minibox-D for sale for AU$129 incl postage. The price is pretty comparable to the manufacturers price, taking into account shipping costs. Headphonic are based in Perth so it'll take at most 3 days to get to the eastern seaboard!

Regards,

Giles

May 23, 2007 at 6:48 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Firestone Audio is Australian! Expand your budget if necessary to get one of their amps!
tongue.gif

really? I always thought they were Taiwanese
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebeard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They can be found at www.headphones.com.au They have the Minibox-D for sale for AU$129 incl postage. The price is pretty comparable to the manufacturers price, taking into account shipping costs. Headphonic are based in Perth so it'll take at most 3 days to get to the eastern seaboard!

Regards,

Giles

yeah headphonic is great place for phones, but their amps are mainly higher end stuff =\

May 23, 2007 at 8:58 AM Post #11 of 15
you can get original master in australia, since its been getting a little attention here lately

May 23, 2007 at 12:06 PM Post #13 of 15
You can get the PA2v2 in Australia; I have one. Unless they've changed their policies recently, which I don't consider likely.

Is there a reason you want a headphone amp with the MS-1? By all accounts it performs great without one and you won't hear much of a difference amplified.

Edit: I see your thread in the headphones forum. In my opinion, the first thing you should do is live with the MS-1's for a few weeks and get to know them. The second thing to do is upgrade your sound card. The third thing is to consider amplification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back