Amping Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros?
Dec 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

RJ Smooth

New Head-Fier

Hey guys I'm relatively knew to the world of Portable Amps. I am going to cop a pair of  Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros and wanted to know which portable amp would best suit my needs (my needs being more bass :]). I am using an iPhone 3GS as an MP3 player. My budget is 60$ or less and maybe I could stretch that a little If you guys can convince me it's worth it :]. All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
RJ 

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hey guys I'm relatively knew to the world of Portable Amps. I am going to cop a pair of  Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros and wanted to know which portable amp would best suit my needs (my needs being more bass :]). I am using an iPhone 3GS as an MP3 player. My budget is 60$ or less and maybe I could stretch that a little If you guys can convince me it's worth it :]. All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
RJ 

As the Beyer COPs are only 16-Ohm, it should be fairly easy for your iPhone (or just about any portable audio device) to drive them.
But investing in a Fiio E11 with Fiio L cable would make sure your getting the best out of the Beyer COPs.
http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E11-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B0053KWDES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back