Amp3
Jun 27, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #31 of 2,090
Quote:

Originally Posted by blawhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, the "line out" you guys are talking about isnt a line out, its actually a line in to use the AMP3's amp. Also according to the website the AMP3 has 2gb onboard memory? Maybe its 4g with an sd card LOL

I'm still looking forward to this dap. If it sounds as good as good as the op says.

Jun 29, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #38 of 2,090
I havent tried to use a sd card with mine yet as i dont have a memory card, and i look forward to seeing some more reviews of this player as i wonder what other people may think of it.

From my own usage i dont think it supports gapless playback because i hear a gap during song changes.

I think for 150 its a good deal because i bought my nuforce icon mobile for a 100 and this is a better amp than that plus it is an mp3/fm tuner aswell

Jun 30, 2009 at 6:47 AM Post #39 of 2,090
I have mine now and am advised that it needs 100 hours burn in. Even without this the sound is clear and exceptional and to clear up another point which is on here mine has a 4gb memory and I have added another 4gb card which is integrated!! Great!!

Jun 30, 2009 at 12:15 PM Post #45 of 2,090
So it does accept SDHC MIcroSD cards? Do you know what the max capacity is?
Quote:

Originally Posted by ulsanman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have mine now and am advised that it needs 100 hours burn in. Even without this the sound is clear and exceptional and to clear up another point which is on here mine has a 4gb memory and I have added another 4gb card which is integrated!! Great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back