Amp3 Pro2 and the STUDIO
Jan 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #886 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
erm guys... going off-topic there... discussion of the HiFiMan 801 should be done elsewhere...

I think it is ok to talk about any other comparation players here. I think Craig also are open to accept the comparing. If STUDIO,AMP3, or ROCOO are losen to any other products, that means there are lot of works for Hisoundaudio to do, if hisound products are winer, Hisoundaudio can sell more products. It is fair to any party.

For our customers, we like know the really truth informations through the comparation.

Jan 25, 2010 at 1:25 PM Post #887 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by jelt2359 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have compared the Amp module of the Hifiman with my iQube. The Hifiman's built-in amp really opens up the sound, with very clear mids and highs, but less emphasised bass. For someone who has owned their earphones (I recently got the RE252), it is best described as 'this fits the Head-Direct house sound'.

Phones used: um3x, JH13.

That being said my line-out is already not working so I had to send it in to get repaired. So I'm definitely waiting for the Studio to come out as a backup for my Hifiman.

Maybe a lot of STUDIO subscribers here hope you will say HIFIMAN will be the backup gear of STUDIO, He he he, no offence, just a joke.
regular_smile .gif
regular_smile .gif

Jan 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM Post #888 of 929
I just contacted with Craig, he said he is discussing with Hisoundauio for the "give away" gifts for the pre-orded subscribers. He try to persuade Hisoundaudio to offer a biger presents. For Head-direct offer a piece of battery as the compensation for the delay. Will Hisoundaudio will give us a big surprise?

Jan 25, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #889 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by headfever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe a lot of STUDIO subscribers here hope you will say HIFIMAN will be the backup gear of STUDIO, He he he, no offence, just a joke.
regular_smile .gif
regular_smile .gif

I hope so too. Studio is so much cheaper. But I'll have to wait till I hear it to make a judgment.

Jan 25, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #890 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by headfever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
regular_smile .gif
regular_smile .gif

I would very much like this to be true. Then I can upgrade again
icon10.gif

Jan 27, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #892 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazed&Confused718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two questions:

Will it support 32gb microsdhc card when they become available?

Is the Studio Available to buy yet?

On 1st page, it said 16GB microSD card support, maybe a futur firmware will allow bigger card.
The Studio will be available very soon I think.

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:35 AM Post #893 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazed&Confused718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two questions:

Will it support 32gb microsdhc card when they become available?

Is the Studio Available to buy yet?

While the Studio is not yet available, I think pre-orders are still welcome through Whiplash Audio. The release date is yet to be announced.

Jan 30, 2010 at 6:30 PM Post #895 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felsham PO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still waiting........yawn!

There's a delay as at the end they decided to design a new piece to cover the screws on the back of the of the casing which holds everything in. Jack has told me that they are a little behind schedule as new years are coming, and that specific part that covers the casing was put on hold as the manufacturing company was overloaded. However, they confirmed me three days ago that the units re in production already.

Jan 30, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #897 of 929
It's a piece of stiff acrylic, it's pretty tiny apparently. It goes on top of the metal housing but flush. But you can apparently remove it if you want.

Jan 30, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #899 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a piece of stiff acrylic, it's pretty tiny apparently. It goes on top of the metal housing but flush. But you can apparently remove it if you want.

Seems like it must snap in place I suppose.

Jan 30, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #900 of 929
They covered it mainly cause they weren't satisfied with how it looks. So they put a cover over it. Glad they took the time and effort to make people more satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back