Amp3 Pro2 and the STUDIO
Jan 30, 2010 at 8:34 PM Post #901 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They covered it mainly cause they weren't satisfied with how it looks. So they put a cover over it. Glad they took the time and effort to make people more satisfied

Will the player still be thinner than the Amp3?

Jan 31, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #904 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's a delay as at the end they decided to design a new piece to cover the screws on the back of the of the casing which holds everything in. ... However, they confirmed me three days ago that the units re in production already.

Thanks MaoDi, for that information. It's good to know that there was a small delay, that it has only to do with a case cover and not with the internals or function of the Studio, AND that units are already in production. That's all good news, as far as I'm concerned, and it's good to know. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Feb 3, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #906 of 929
does anybody know how to downgrade back to FW5.41 from FW5.42? I upgraded to 5.42 and notice the volume is much lower and i am still experiencing the freezing issues when changing from one track to another.......thanks

Feb 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #908 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradise19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anybody know how to downgrade back to FW5.41 from FW5.42? I upgraded to 5.42 and notice the volume is much lower and i am still experiencing the freezing issues when changing from one track to another.......thanks

You can. If you still have FW5.41, you can replace the file named "firmware.sb", run the program named "hisoundaudio.exe". I don't have old firmware, you can PM "Whiplash, Craig" to get it. I also don't understand, why there is no firmware file at his web store.

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #910 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
**ANNOUNCEMENT**

I will start evaluating the new STUDIO I once its in my possession (2/4/10).
Craig

The poop-faced grin that my mouth spread into when I realized that 2/4/10 is ... TOMORROW!!!!!
Tonight is starting to feel like Christmas Eve!

Thanks again for the update, Santa Sanborn!!!

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #911 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The poop-faced grin that my mouth spread into when I realized that 2/4/10 is ... TOMORROW!!!!!
Tonight is starting to feel like Christmas Eve!

Thanks again for the update, Santa Sanborn!!!

Santa's back!!!!!!!!!!!! This is GREAT NEWS! Tomorrow? I can't wait. I'll be checking that thread every 10 minutes
darthsmile.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #913 of 929
I just buy amp3 pro2. But i got trouble when using memory card. I use Sandisk ultra 8gb class6. When i turn on it, it need several minute to read memory card. And if a play song on memory card, it need 1-2minute to play.
Is there anyone have trouble like me ??

Feb 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #914 of 929
My amp3 pro2 has stopped recognizing my 16gb microsd memory card. Every time I insert it, it goes for the initializing screen for a split second then drops back to the storage media screen and when I select external it just says "no file". I have tried reformatting the card and putting a few songs on it and still nothing. I know the card is still working as my laptop can read it just fine. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back