Amp3 Pro2 and the STUDIO
Dec 27, 2009 at 11:17 PM Post #751 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seen the product already. The exterior design of the Studio is like an extremely refined version of the AMP3, but thinner. Can't show pictures, as i don't have the authorization to. But overall, i think it's a simple yet elegant design.

So, you've seen it. Can you do me a favor? I've been wondering if the button will be different from the Amp3. I find the buttons on the Amp3 stiff and too small. Of course just from looking at the new Studio, you can't tell if the buttons are stiff, but are they at least larger, or layed out differently? Thanks!

Dec 27, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #752 of 929
It's laid out in a similar way. The button's corresponding and position are the same, but each button is now individual and are metal. Not sure if it's gonna be hard to press, but the buttons are separate/individual now.

Dec 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #753 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's laid out in a similar way. The button's corresponding and position are the same, but each button is now individual and are metal. Not sure if it's gonna be hard to press, but the buttons are separate/individual now.

That's just what I wanted to hear! Great news that the buttons are separate now. I don't think it matters if they're stiff, since they are now individual I'll get the intended results once a button is pressed. Thanks for the quick response.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #754 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thinner than amp3... usually i doubt the sound quality of smaller headamp...
i hope that i am wrong

I doubt that they would sacrifice sound quality, maybe less battery life though.

Dec 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM Post #755 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I doubt that they would sacrifice sound quality, maybe less battery life though.

I have just contacted with HISOUNDAUDIO, they said that the keypad of Studio is very sensitive and flexible, not stiff again.

As to the battery life , it is similar to around 90-100hours.

As to the sound quality, I don't worry about it. For Hisoundaudio is good at it.To other issues happend to AMP3, Hisoundaudio replied that all of them are avoided with Studio.

I have specially asked the output power, they said the output power is enough for most fullsize phones. I really hope so.

As for the released time, Hisoundaudio given no specify time. They said they are testing it seriously and tremendously now.

Dec 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #756 of 929
Booda - the update on the Studio conveyed from HiSoundAudio sounds good.
It's good to read that testing is more of a priority at HiSoundAudio with the Studio than it was with the AMP3.

I'm hoping two things:
1) that in a few months, I'll have enough money to spare to enter into the joys of Studio ownership.
2) that the Studio will be released before 1) comes to pass (and there will be lots of posts about its wonderfulness - documenting how all of the issues reported for the AMP3 have been resolved in the Studio, and documenting how the Studio has taken the SQ of the AMP3 to a whole new level).

Dec 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #757 of 929
I can't wait for the Studio I to come t fruition. Craig and Hisound brought us the AMP3, and while there are some issues, it is still an amazing sounding DAP/amp. I have been using the Pro2 as a DAP more with very pleasing results.

And while I hate to wait, I am glad Hisound is taking their time making sure everything is right. And I know Craig played a big part behind the scenes to ensure it happened this way. Thank you Craig for everything!

Dec 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #758 of 929
so far, the Studio promises to be:

1) Looks like the amp3, but is thinner, with metal and individual buttons.

2) Have a better SQ than the amp3 and is able to drive full size cans more than decently

3) Have none of the problems associated with the amp3.

4) Hopefully no hiss ( this is unconfirmed)

the 3rd and 4th point are the reasons why i didn't put my money down for the preorder and why i stopped using the amp3 1st gen. if Hisoundaudio can truly solved the 3rd and 4th points, i'm game for one.

Dec 29, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #761 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes Craig, Thank You for helping to bring cutting edge products to us sometimes impatient but always grateful music lovers.

X3

Dec 29, 2009 at 9:04 AM Post #763 of 929
I hope Studio will be really a pleasure suprise. For I have been dispointed to hear some current so called hifi DAPs in the market. I hope I can I have a comparing with them with Studio.

Dec 29, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #764 of 929
I will be making some announcements on the Studio, Rocoo, Amp3 and the PPA-1S

Stay Tuned!!

Plus a special, "Appreciation Gift" for those who pre-ordered the Studio

Exciting stuff.....
Craig

Dec 29, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #765 of 929
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be making some announcements on the Studio, Rocoo, Amp3 and the PPA-1S

Stay Tuned!!

Plus a special, "Appreciation Gift" for those who pre-ordered the Studio