AMP3 in-depth review (long)
Sep 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM Post #76 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, i feel that the flac is clearer especially in high frequency then 192k bitrate. From my comparing between amp3 vs sony x1000, Amp3 is more forgiving to low bitrate than sony x1000

Would love to hear your view on the SQ differences between those two players. Nothing too elaborate, since I think you are the only person who still owns both. Is your Amp3 over the 400+ hour mark? Not concerned with interface, functions, etc. Just SQ.

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #78 of 152
Unofficially, the original Amp3 Pro 1 does play flac, but the new model due out soon, the Pro 2, officially will support flac.

The Amp3 comes with a pair of PAA-1 ear buds, similar to the Yuin ear bud line, which means they are very high-quality ear buds, not junk that comes with most players. Very decent, if you like buds. I can't wear them, since the hurt my ears. But they do sound good.

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #81 of 152
Whiplash has it for $160 now, which I believe is $10 more than the pro1 was. If you're a dealer, Hisound sells them in bulk for 80-100 depending on how many you order. Dunno if that's normal mark-up, but that's what you're getting.

Sep 3, 2009 at 8:48 AM Post #82 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whiplash has it for $160 now, which I believe is $10 more than the pro1 was. If you're a dealer, Hisound sells them in bulk for 80-100 depending on how many you order. Dunno if that's normal mark-up, but that's what you're getting.

I think you don't consider the other costs come with the business. Such as the tariff, ( some country is 100% of it's PI price), VAT,express shipping fee,logistics cost, defect uints lost, aftersale service and daily operation fee and Even PAYPAL procedure fee and so on so on. So I think as a dealer finally can get 15% of pure profits is not easy.

Sep 3, 2009 at 1:45 PM Post #85 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by grantlp13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can i get it at singapore? hmm i already have akg k420 for mobile purpose. and I don't like earbuds is it possible to buy it without the earbud? thus lowering the overall price?

Yes , you can got it from the dealer.PLease check to the dealers website in SINGAPORE.

Jaben Online Store

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #88 of 152
I am surprise Hisoundaudio are good at DAP, AMP, and earphone three audio fields. It’s DAP is superb as most owner have praised. And it’s buit-in AMP are better than lot of portable AMPs, at least can be listed among the top brands. Now it’s earphone of PAA1 also so perfect that can defeat any other stock earphones. Some report PAA1 is the YUIN level. A headfier sold PAA1 with the price of USD 40 to other AMP3 owner as the backup earphone of AMP3. because his out ear is too small to hold PAA1and have no suggestion retail price. To my ear, PAA1 is the best earbud to pair with the AMP3. I can feel that PAA1 and AMP3 are fine systematical auditioned. Although PK1 and other IEM are perfect paring with AMP3, I still love the “musical taste” out of PAA1, saying, this is the music feeling.

Every field of DAP, AMP, and earphone is a huge systematical engineering works. Generally some makers good at DAP design, such as Cowon, Hifiman,some good at amp design, such as IBASSO, PICO, and IQUBE. Some good at earphone design, such as SENN , GRADO, KOSS or so.

Few companies are good at crossing the 3 main segments of the Audio system. I think audio set up is a system work.. Even if you have a good DAP, or good amp, or good earphone, You have to pare it perfectly. It is no strange that AMP3 has so amazing sound quality, it should contribute to the systematical design.

Thus, Hisoundaudio is a new awesome monster popping up to the portable audio field. AMP3 pro2,Studio, and the next model of Master, the team of Hisoundaudio is worth to be expected.

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #89 of 152
We certainly shall see. I am using other phones with the Amp3, of course, since I sold the PAA-1, and several sound great (Grado SR80, Koss Ksc35), some sound very good (UM3X, but there is hiss). I do look forward to the new Amp3 and the Studio I project. Also would like the Amp3 firmware update.

Sep 12, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #90 of 152
Anyone have the Pro2 yet, or have it ordered? Impressions?

My iPod hard drive is running out of time. Constantly spinning regardless of what I'm doing, making audible clicking the whole time. Figures too, since I just put Rockbox on it not long ago, and just bought a pair of KSC75 for it. The Amp3 strikes me as an option for my next player purchase, with the fantastic audio quality, battery life, and now 16gb SD card support. But if they're going to come out with a new model every few weeks, I'm going to have to wait. Does anyone know when the next models are due out, what features/fixes they'll have, etc.?

Oh, and if the KSC35 sound good with it, will my KSC75?
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back