Amp Recommendations For Denon D2000
Aug 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

basketball

500+ Head-Fier
So I've just purshcased some Denon d2000's. I will be receiving them in about 1 week.
I am not familiar with amps at all. The only ones I've owned we're the fiio e11 and fiio e6. I used he fiio e11 with my westone 4r and was very very happy but have since sold both. I used the fiio e6 with some westone 3 and barely notice a difference.

I don't know which amp to buy. I was reading the fiio e7,e9 and e17 are good. I like Amps with a good bass boost just like the fiio e11. I was looking to spend a maximum of $100. But preferably less. I would be using my denon's through my MacBook.

Please advise me!

Aug 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
So I've just purshcased some Denon d2000's. I will be receiving them in about 1 week.
I am not familiar with amps at all. The only ones I've owned we're the fiio e11 and fiio e6. I used he fiio e11 with my westone 4r and was very very happy but have since sold both. I used the fiio e6 with some westone 3 and barely notice a difference.
I don't know which amp to buy. I was reading the fiio e7,e9 and e17 are good. I like Amps with a good bass boost just like the fiio e11. I was looking to spend a maximum of $100. But preferably less. I would be using my Denon's through my MacBook.
Please advise me!

Fiio E10, USB-DAC-Headphone amplifier, $70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back