American Tecpushers-Shure E4
Jul 14, 2005 at 7:03 PM Post #76 of 159
I like to announce that American Techpushers is now offering a 15 day no questions asked return policy on Shure headphones.

We had been trying nail down Shure on there own return policy from resellers and finally getting the answers we are happy to say that we can now offer a more flexible return policy.

Keith Ashwood
Ameican Techpushers

Jul 14, 2005 at 7:14 PM Post #77 of 159
Score! Once again Keith comes through with more for no aparent reason. Keith, you need to get some selfishness genes, I think your parents forgot to give them to you!
tongue.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #85 of 159
Quote:

What is the name you ordered under?

Probably doesn't matter now - I've recieved an e-mail, saying that E4s have been shipped!! Many thanks!
etysmile.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #87 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Ashwood
I have not yet even tried mine yet. To busy sending them all out..

But Keith, they are the perfect thing to listen to while you pack and label boxes! Great sound, comfortable, no microphonics, lightweight, and plenty of freedom of motion. Can't ask for much more than that in 'phone to wear while getting things done.

Unless you need to hear the phone ring, I guess. Then, not so much.

Jul 15, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #88 of 159
Quote:

I have not yet even tried mine yet. To busy sending them all out..

Hmmm...can any body say...three chears for the overly devoted E4 dealer?

Hip hip...horay

hip hip...horay

hip hip...haray

biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #89 of 159
Well I just have not allocated a pair for myself yet. It’s been hard to not to but as soon as we receive a shipment they go right out the door. First things first as they say.

PtheD- your friends shipped today. I had his email somewhere in the mailbox but I seemed to have lost it. So if you could tell him that his is on the way that would be great!

We will be adding other Headphones in the near future along with Z-audio amps and other products like the Neuros 442 personal video player and of course the Neuros 3 which is due out at the beginning of next year. And if its as good as the initial reports, it could very well be the Ipod killer.

As much as I am looking forward to Shure, I am personally looking forward to getting my MS-1 and SR-60. Its going to be my first review.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #90 of 159
Quote:

PtheD- your friends shipped today. I had his email somewhere in the mailbox but I seemed to have lost it. So if you could tell him that his is on the way that would be great!

Will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back