American Tecpushers-Shure E4
Jun 2, 2005 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 159

K.Ashwood

100+ Head-Fier
Firstly let me take this opportunity to say what a great forum Head-Fi is. I have been enjoying myself over the last few months and reading the forums has become part of my daily routine. Although I am not sure my wallet agrees. As I am currently considering purchasing the Grado RS-1,(for home use)

With that being said it also feels great to be on board as a sponsor of Head-FI. We have been planning on this for several months. We where waiting on our new website to be completed.

To begin our sponsorship out with a bang we are announcing we are taking pre-orders for the Shure E4 (Black) headphones.

We are an official Authorized Dealer for Shure and are not allowed to advertise any price below the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). However that does not affect the final selling price. To get our final selling price, or if you have any other questions you only need to contact us at shuree4@americantechpushers.com It is our policy to check on weekly basis our competitor’s final selling prices to ensure we have the lowest price. Of course we match/beat any other offer from Authorized Shure dealer.

In addition to already beating the final selling price of any authorized Shure dealer we are also including these extra bonuses.

Free domestic shipping (USPS priority mail)
Reasonable International shipping $12.00 Via USPS air mail ( marked as “gift”)
$10.00 off your next purchase (anything over $50.00)
For every 75 units sold we will be raffling one pair off to one of those 75 people.

We expect demand to very high and the consumer model the E4C was sold out very quickly and vendors are having a hard time keeping them in stock.

We have earned a 9.44 reseller rating on www.resellerratings.com so you can purchase with confidence. Please check against our competition

Again thanks to all of you and Jude for allowing us to be a sponsor of Head-Fi.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 3, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #2 of 159
Hi there! I am very interested in purchasing from you guys,

Do you happen to know when you will be getting these E4's in stock? And do you happen to accept Paypal as a means of payment?

Thanks!
Adrian Kwok.

Jun 3, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #3 of 159
Hello

I just answered a bunch of email and believe your email was in the bunch.

We don’t accept paypal, but we accept Visa/MasterCard. Money orders, bank to bank wire transfers, and personal checks.

I am sure one will meet your personal needs

We are being told the end of June early July. It changes every day it seems. As soon as I know, so will everbody else.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 3, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #4 of 159
Whew, thanks for all the interest guys! We are getting to all the emails as fast as we can.

I thought I take time to answer a couple of questions that we are seeing,

We do not have an exact shipping date yet we are still being told the late June, early July. When we know I will let everybody know.

We do not charge anybody’s credit Card until the headphone actually ships to you. Orders go out in the manner they are received.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 4, 2005 at 2:54 AM Post #6 of 159
I remember those days, not to worry my young friend it won’t last forever.

I appreciate the kind words and I wish you the best in school.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 4, 2005 at 11:57 AM Post #7 of 159
Keith & American Techpushers were one of my primary sources for getting the E4 in the group buy that was dismantaled by Head-Fi's administration. He was the most generous dealer I spoke with and the one I most wanted to set the group buy up with. After having spoken with Kieth on the phone for severl hours worth of short conversations I belive him to be an excellent source for the E4 & an undeniable resource for the Head-Fi community.

What I am trying to say is that if you purchase an E4 from American Techpushers you will not be disapointed, they will give you a fair price, a great price at that, and offer lots of extras as well as excellent community growth, they are a sponsor you know.
cool.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #9 of 159
I preordered the (black) e4s from ATP because I wanted to get in the queue for the first shipment, PtheD's endorsement, and a desire to support a head-fi sponsor. So far the communication from Keith has been very responsive and, as promised, they have not charged my credit card.

Jun 5, 2005 at 8:59 PM Post #10 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff E
I preordered the (black) e4s from ATP because I wanted to get in the queue for the first shipment, PtheD's endorsement, and a desire to support a head-fi sponsor. So far the communication from Keith has been very responsive and, as promised, they have not charged my credit card.

Ditto.
biggrin.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #11 of 159
PtheD

I personally thank you for the public endorsement. You did a lot of work trying the arrange a group buy and hope everybody in the Head-fi community knows that.

Thanks to you guys for your pre-orders!

Feel free to Tell everybody!

We worked extremely hard to make sure we had the lowest price.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 6, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #13 of 159
That’s the 1000 dollar question at the moment!

We only have a time frame which is late June early July.

It’s quite frustrating from our standpoint as well because we seen this with our other products. People will wait to date is near or passed to order. Its like a dam opens...

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 8, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #15 of 159
I'm just holding off until Friday when I will audition the super.fi 5pro. If I don't fall in love with 'em, Keith will get my money for a pair of e4's. Great pricing and fast response time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back