American Tecpushers-Shure E4
Aug 2, 2005 at 10:36 AM Post #121 of 159
I just got mine! Thanks Keith. Excellent packaging and super fast delivery - it only took'em 5 working days to reach Kazakhstan (a former Soviet Union country) via regular airmail. Will post some feedback once I get them going!

Aug 6, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #123 of 159
Hello Mr.Ashwood.
I odered and payed two pair of e4 and yellow foam tips..
I know u checked e-mail and there was no answer to me..
I regret that i compared with someone's store's price..
and I want to buy your first suggested price..
plz answer me

Aug 6, 2005 at 9:28 AM Post #124 of 159
Dear Sir,

I gave you a final price that was lower then price you provided with your email with the same exact shipping.

I can not do better then the price you purchased the E4 at.

Sending us numerous emails, asking the same question over and over is not going to change our price.

I understand that may be a language barrier problem, but I don’t how else to say that you got the lowest price with the same exact shipping options.

If you feel more confident purchasing elsewhere you should.

I simply wish you the best of luck with all your endeavors.

Please email me if you do wish to cancel.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Aug 10, 2005 at 6:33 PM Post #128 of 159
Hey Keith,

I was wondering if you could tell me the status of my order on the Shure E4s I ordered last Thursday morning. It says I will be notified when the order goes to the warehouse, do you know when that might be?

Just wanted to know so I can plan to juggle receiving the shipment with an upcoming trip I have.

Thanks,

Jude Fiorillo

Aug 10, 2005 at 7:05 PM Post #129 of 159
Keith, I was pondering upon whether to order these phones or not and checked the link you provided in the email. My Opera 8.01 tells the connection is not secure! I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable providing my CC information on a web page which has a compromized security. Any comment?

Aug 10, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #130 of 159
Jude yours are going out tomorrow..

Our site is secure and I my response it that this is a problem with Opera and not with our website.

We are always looking to improve our website, especially when it comes to security.

If don’t feel comfortable paying online with your credit cars, you can always send payment via regular mail or bank to bank wire transfer.

Keith Ashwood

Aug 11, 2005 at 12:45 PM Post #132 of 159
Shipping today...

Just got done with the paperwork....

Shipped.. Sorry about the delay we simply are running behind last week or so and I do apologize for the delay.

Keith Ashwood
American techpushers

Aug 15, 2005 at 10:34 AM Post #133 of 159
Hi Keith
When did u send my items?
I wanna know how long does it take to arrive here.
and whether or not tracking service is possible.
Thanks~
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back