AmericaHifi - Giveaway - Titan Audio Power Cables
Jun 10, 2021 at 11:19 PM Post #47 of 57
1 yes I will buy a power cable for my 2 amps and my power conditioner at minimum. Possibly for my DAC.
2. No I already own a nice power conditioner
3 I think the price is very reasonable

Jul 14, 2021 at 12:19 AM Post #50 of 57
Hello Head-Fi Members!

If you have not signed up for our July 31st Titan Audio Power Cable Giveaway - now is the time to do it!
Once you have signed up - we will enter you for the draw automatically (typically once every two months!)

1. Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And how many!
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

2. Signup on our site here: "TITAN GIVEAWAY PAGE"
You need to enter your Name, Email and your Head-Fi Username (in the comments section).

Thereafter you will receive an email from us just once per month.
We do not share any details with any third party, and we will unsubscribe you immediately upon request (but you lose the chance to win your cable!)

Good Luck!
Robert
AmericaHiFi.com

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #51 of 57
1 yes I will buy a power cable for my 2 amps and my power conditioner at minimum. Possibly for my DAC.
2. No I already own a nice power conditioner
3 I think the price is very reasonable

Thank you for signing up Strayngs!

Today is July 22nd. We are having our Titan Audio Nyx Cable Giveaway in just 9 days!

If you have not entered - please sign up today!
Once you have signed up - we will enter you for the draw automatically (typically once every two months!)

- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And how many!
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

You need to enter your Name, Email and your Head-Fi Username (in the comments section).

Thereafter you will receive an email from us just once per month.
We do not share any details with any third party, and we will unsubscribe you immediately upon request (but you lose the chance to win your cable!)

Good Luck!
Robert
AmericaHiFi.com

Jul 30, 2021 at 2:21 PM Post #52 of 57
Last chance to sign up for the giveaway: July 31st we will be giving away another Titan Audio Nyx Power Cable.
Please sign up if you have not already!

See above for details!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Titan Audio Nyx - Giveaway 1.jpg

Aug 1, 2021 at 12:09 AM Post #53 of 57
Last chance to sign up for the giveaway: July 31st we will be giving away another Titan Audio Nyx Power Cable.
Please sign up if you have not already!

See above for details!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Titan Audio Nyx - Giveaway 1.jpg

Tonight is your last chance to sign up for this giveaway!
Sign up by MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME and you will be entered to win one of these Titan Audio Nyx Power Cables!

Good Luck.
Robert

Aug 1, 2021 at 7:35 PM Post #55 of 57
Its my first time winning a give away!

Thanks so much to Robert and the America Hi-Fi team for community reach and their generosity. :jecklinsmile:

Aug 11, 2021 at 6:53 PM Post #57 of 57
Thank you for all the support.
You can visit our store and browse the full range of Titan Audio Power Cables and Power Blocks/Conditioners here:
https://americahifi.com/titan

We are pleased to announce that our next Titan Audio Nyx Power Cable Giveaway will be held on September 30th, 2021.
If you have already signed up - you will automatically be entered!

To register and sign up is easy:

Good Luck.
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back