AmericaHifi - Giveaway - Titan Audio Power Cables
May 31, 2021 at 9:16 PM Post #31 of 57
1) Yes, I’m considering experimenting with specifically DAC cables, so maybe two.

2) I already own a power conditioner but am willing to try more.

3) Yes, that price range seems realistic and is normally what I feel comfortable spending.

May 31, 2021 at 11:26 PM Post #32 of 57
You have just a few hours left and then we will announce a winner!!!
The instructions are simple:

1. Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And if so – would you purchase just 1 or multiple?
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

2. Signup on our site here: "TITAN GIVEAWAY PAGE"
You need to enter your name, email address and (most important!) in the comment line your Head-Fi Username – so that we can match it with your comment! Plus leave any additional comments!

And yes, thereafter you will receive an email from us just once per month.
We do not share any details with any third party, and we will unsubscribe you immediately upon request (but you lose the chance to win your cable!)

Good Luck!
Robert
AmericaHiFi

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #35 of 57
Hello Head-Fi Members!
We are having our NEXT Titan Audio Nyx Power Cord Giveaway on: July 31st.
Anyone who already signed up will be automatically entered (unless you already won a cable!)

Please take a look and sign up:

- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And how many!
- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Mains Power Block/Power Conditioner?
- Titan Audio power cables range in price from $179 to $500+. Do you consider this a realistic price range?

You need to enter your Name, Email and your Head-Fi Username (in the comments section).

(To be entered - you have to comment in the thread AND sign up on our site)

GOOD LUCK!!!
Robert
AmericaHiFi
We have the full range of Titan Audio Products in stock here: americahifi.com/titan

Nyx Power 1.jpg

Jun 8, 2021 at 8:04 PM Post #37 of 57
1) Yes, my future DAC purchase doesn't come with a power cable so I'll need to get one.
2) No, I don't think my system will need one of those currently.
3) Yes, I've been browsing power cables for the aforementioned DAC and the ones I'm eyeballing are all roughly in the $150-$250 range, but in my research I've also seen insanely expensive ones far exceeding $500.

Also, I'm not much of an engineering guy, how would one know if the 6 amp version or 15 amp version is needed for a component? The DAC I'm looking at says it consumes ~20W if that helps.

Looking forward to the giveaway!

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:05 PM Post #38 of 57
1) Yes, my future DAC purchase doesn't come with a power cable so I'll need to get one.
2) No, I don't think my system will need one of those currently.
3) Yes, I've been browsing power cables for the aforementioned DAC and the ones I'm eyeballing are all roughly in the $150-$250 range, but in my research I've also seen insanely expensive ones far exceeding $500.

Also, I'm not much of an engineering guy, how would one know if the 6 amp version or 15 amp version is needed for a component? The DAC I'm looking at says it consumes ~20W if that helps.

Looking forward to the giveaway!
Hello Sean.
Thank you for posting.

I tried one of the Titan Nyx Power Cables (6 AMPS) with my DAC and my Blu Ray Player and it worked fine. Here:
https://americahifi.com/shop/ols/products/titan-audio-nyx-power-cord/v/TTN-PWR-101-1-5M

And - look out for an email for signing up!!! =)

Robert
AmericaHiFi

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:32 PM Post #40 of 57
-In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And how many!
I'm always in the market for good stuff so I'd consider it sure...likely only one though.

It's not likely but possible...

I'm honestly not convinced that a power cable is worth that price, but I'm very open to being proven wrong. It's hard to take the leap of faith for a blind purchase in that price range.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021 at 10:52 PM Post #41 of 57
Hello Head-Fi Members!
We are having our NEXT Titan Audio Nyx Power Cord Giveaway on: July 31st.
Anyone who already signed up will be automatically entered (unless you already won a cable!)

Please take a look and sign up:

- In the next 6 months, will you consider purchasing a Power Cable for your Audio Setup? And how many!

You need to enter your Name, Email and your Head-Fi Username (in the comments section).

(To be entered - you have to comment in the thread AND sign up on our site)

GOOD LUCK!!!
Robert
AmericaHiFi
We have the full range of Titan Audio Products in stock here: americahifi.com/titan

Nyx Power 1.jpg

1 - No. I believe I need a great Power Conditioner first.
2 - Yes. I borrowed a great Power Conditioner and was amazed. I have some good power conditioners but I need a great one!
3 - Yes. It seems competitive. I anticipate I would enjoy a premium power cable once I have a great Power Conditioner.

Thanks!

Jun 9, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #43 of 57
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

Jun 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM Post #44 of 57
Answer in this thread - the following three questions:
  1. No, too pricey for me
  2. No, too pricey for me
  3. Yes, quality gear is priced appropriately.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2021 at 5:03 PM Post #45 of 57
1) Yes, looking to try different cables for my DAC

2) I already own a power conditioner but always open to hear and compare.

3 Yes, I usually go for something between that budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back