America Latina -Fi [poll]
Feb 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

JamesMcProgger

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello fellow Spanish speaker head-fier.

Three things:
  • Chose what country are you in/from.
  • Tell us how did you found about Head-fi.
  • ...and please tell us how do you manage to get your headphones! most Latin american countries doesn't have big stores in which you can go an try headphones, and even if they do, is the most mainstream ones, at least in my case.

1281544077172-mapa-latinoamericano.jpg

Mar 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM Post #3 of 8
Hey man,
I'm from nicaragua but i need to go to the states to buy all my audio stuff. Or ask my friends/family to bring all my stuff. 

I probably move to the states to spend all the money on hp's. lol

What about you, james? 

Mar 11, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #4 of 8
Hablo un poco de Español, pero, soy de Los Angeles.

Does former Mexican territory count? :)

I do visit Mexico every week or two. Love it. Usually just to shop and eat, but am planning a road trip over to Puerto Peñasco in the next month or two. I'd like to brush up my conversational Spanish and see Central and South America.

Mar 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
Hey man,
I'm from nicaragua but i need to go to the states to buy all my audio stuff. Or ask my friends/family to bring all my stuff. 

I probably move to the states to spend all the money on hp's. lol

What about you, james? 

A fellow Centroamerican at last! I am living in Honduras, occidental side of the country, i dont really like this part of the country but is work.
as for the Headphones i usually have to get it shipped here, by an international courier company, not bad, but not cheap either.

Quote:
Hablo un poco de Español, pero, soy de Los Angeles.

Does former Mexican territory count?
smily_headphones1.gif

I do visit Mexico every week or two. Love it. Usually just to shop and eat, but am planning a road trip over to Puerto Peñasco in the next month or two. I'd like to brush up my conversational Spanish and see Central and South America.

I couldnt include more options because the polls can only take 20(?) but good to have fellow hispanohablantes :wink:

Still, I thought there were gonna be more of us

Mar 12, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #6 of 8

Where did you learn spanish uncle Erik? 

Es un gusto encontrar otro que hable espanol. 
tongue.gif

James, since honduras is close to nicaragua maybe we can arrange a meet? 

Mar 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #7 of 8
Hola, yo quiero aprender a hablar Español, pero en los Estados Unidos, es muy dificil a aprender una idioma nueva, especialmente cuando no siempre usa la lengua. Si una persona siempre leer y hablar Español, puede aprender muy rapido.

Hopefully my Spanish is good enough, so that you can understand it.

Apr 24, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #8 of 8
Hi! I am from Colombia. I usually buy equipment via Ebay or Amazon, make it shipped to a Colombian courier on Miami, FL that delivers things here at a relatively low cost. I hope to find more latins here and (maybe) arrange a meeting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back