Amazon has first pictures of 701 redesign!
May 4, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #17 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They look fantastic!

Is this some sort of Joke ? It says 'Koss' (Crap...j/k) on the side of those cans.

By the By.... Is AKG going to be redoing the K701's ? I hope not,as I like the original design.

May 4, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #20 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least it probably sounds better than the K701, since they have nowhere to go but up.

blesphemy!
blink.gif

May 4, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #23 of 53
I do wish AKG would offer colours as an option on their k701s; I mean, come on, bidets come in colours
wink.gif

May 4, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #24 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do wish AKG would offer colours as an option on their k701s; I mean, come on, bidets come in colours
wink.gif

I got some spraypaint, want a customized K701?
eggosmile.gif

May 4, 2007 at 7:07 AM Post #25 of 53
I've always been baffled at how you own all but one AKG 'phone, Fitz. I'm sure it's been explained in detail before, so no need to rehash it, but I can't seriously believe that you prefer every other AKG model regardless of price point. Isn't that somewhat of an insult?

May 4, 2007 at 7:18 AM Post #26 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've always been baffled at how you own all but one AKG 'phone, Fitz. I'm sure it's been explained in detail before, so no need to rehash it, but I can't seriously believe that you prefer every other AKG model regardless of price point. Isn't that somewhat of an insult?

No.... it's kinda like... not liking the newer Sony stuff.

Btw would the redesign actually be something less profile? Is it a physical driver redesign?

May 4, 2007 at 11:11 AM Post #30 of 53
LOL

Introducing the AKG K1000 Ultra-Pro Series!

http://www.ugly.com/media/IMAGES/What/old_headphones.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back