Amazon has first pictures of 701 redesign!
May 4, 2007 at 7:13 PM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've always been baffled at how you own all but one AKG 'phone, Fitz. I'm sure it's been explained in detail before, so no need to rehash it, but I can't seriously believe that you prefer every other AKG model regardless of price point. Isn't that somewhat of an insult?

Don't believe it then, I don't care.

And I have far from "all but one AKG"... there's a whole laundry list of AKGs I don't and won't own; the K701 and K1000 are just the most well known of them.

May 4, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #32 of 53
Wow they look amazing
eek.gif
icon10.gif

May 4, 2007 at 7:47 PM Post #34 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't believe it then, I don't care.

And I have far from "all but one AKG"... there's a whole laundry list of AKGs I don't and won't own; the K701 and K1000 are just the most well known of them.

How come you don't/won't own the K601/K701/K1000?

May 4, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #35 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by RasmusseN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How come you don't/won't own the K601/K701/K1000?

Who said anything one way or the other about the K601?

As for the K701 and K1000, I don't like them. Is that not a sufficient reason?

May 4, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #38 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder what you would get if you were to order one... quick, someone take one for the team!
smily_headphones1.gif

LOL...Then demand a refund, their not as kool looking as the neat ones in the ad without a lifetime warrantee, deal killer right there
wink.gif

But seriously, I do wish AKG would reissue the k701s in the same design of course, but maybe brown......

May 4, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #39 of 53
Quote:

Who said anything one way or the other about the K601?

As for the K701 and K1000, I don't like them. Is that not a sufficient reason?

Jeez, you're contentious Fitz. It's not an unreasonable question to ask why you don't own them -- certainly not so unreasonable as to warrant jumping to italics already. I would imagine that if you were so tired of answering it, you'd refrain from bashing in the first place.

May 5, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #40 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jeez, you're contentious Fitz. It's not an unreasonable question to ask why you don't own them -- certainly not so unreasonable as to warrant jumping to italics already. I would imagine that if you were so tired of answering it, you'd refrain from bashing in the first place.

You come at me in an unamicable manner, and I will reply in kind. Quite simple, really, as I don't normally enjoy being short with people.
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't mind people asking why I don't own or like something, I answer that to people in PMs all the time. I do mind it being put as though I'm insulting somebody by not liking a pair of headphones. Unless you were involved in the design of the K701, you have no reason to be "insulted" by me disliking it. What I find amusing is that the people who've PMed me asking the same question never seem to act so standoffish; it's only in regular threads that people do so, such as this case. Perhaps because they don't really want an answer and just know I'm easily provoked?
wink.gif

ps. What do you find so offensive about using italics? Would you prefer I use something else to demonstrate emphasis?

May 5, 2007 at 7:59 PM Post #42 of 53
Quote:

At least it probably sounds better than the K701, since they have nowhere to go but up.

Agreed. At times I wonder if there was a complete staff turnover at AKG sometime between the discontinuation of the old models (K501, K340, etc.) and the introduction of the K701.

May 5, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #43 of 53
I must resist and hold to my wallet.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back