Am I the first owner ??? Qualia 010 !!!
Sep 3, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #61 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
How much are these things going for? Do I have to sell a kidney? My first born?
evil_smiley.gif

Sony has 'em listed for $3199 with no return or cancellations allowed. Look forward to reviews and pics cause that's as close as I'll ever get to a pair of headphones of this quality/cost!
frown.gif

How I envy folks with gear like this. <sniff><sob>

Sep 3, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #62 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Please Nik make this public. Learn to ignore the person who causes so much trouble! Don't deny the long lasting community the benefits of your experience, simply because of some short term problems. I'd hope that one more thread crap by the person in question would result in a ban!

EDIT: At the same time you can avoid problems by not calling either setup the "hypothetical best". Simply do a comparison, and let people judge for themselves if your setup is as amazing as you say.

I agree, Nik if it's ok with you I too would like to see your impressions/comparisions posted here. A lot could be learn by all if it was made public.

Sep 3, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #63 of 645
Hrmm...I don't like the idea of buying before hearing without even a hint of a return policy. I heading to New Orleans in November, perhaps if Hirsch buys a pair, I can swing by his place and check them out, otherwise looks like I need to head to Chicago... to see Kevin
smily_headphones1.gif

Otherwise I guess I;m hitting the Caymans or waiting until next April to listen with Nik. Now, if I remeber correctly, bozebuttons said he has some coming....NY is only 10 hours from me, that is feasible. Course I should be invited before I show up
biggrin.gif

Sep 3, 2004 at 1:27 AM Post #65 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Look forward to reviews and pics cause that's as close as I'll ever get to a pair of headphones of this quality/cost!
frown.gif

How I envy folks with gear like this. <sniff><sob>

LOL... seems that you are ready for the working class Qualia.....
biggrin.gif

http://www.audiocubes.com/product_in...0ee016a39d2eca

Amicalement

Sep 3, 2004 at 1:35 AM Post #66 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
What the hell happened to the original $2600 MSRP?!!

Sony's getting greedy........
mad.gif

-Ed

My bad. In my haste to get a look at the phones, I didn't check the site Google led me to. It's Dynamism and not Sony. Apologies.

Qualia's

Sep 3, 2004 at 7:41 AM Post #69 of 645
ciao Nik!

did you get the red ore the blue ones?

J|!

Sep 3, 2004 at 8:16 AM Post #70 of 645
The red or the blue pill!?!?!?

Sep 3, 2004 at 8:44 AM Post #71 of 645
Red pads, 2m. cord, "S" headband size.

Best!
Nicola

Sep 3, 2004 at 9:06 AM Post #74 of 645
Quote:

Originally Posted by geekay
how much do u get it?

I paid 2950 $ shipped (only 5 days) to Italy from Japan (EIFL), I paid in two times thanks to Koji.

Best!
Nicola

Sep 3, 2004 at 9:11 AM Post #75 of 645
it's 2.500€.... not bad...

did you have problems withe customs (dogana)?
wink.gif

jacopi|!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back