Am I being unreasonable...
Nov 23, 2006 at 7:02 AM Post #16 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have an extra 650 stock cable.. I'm sure it is compatible with your 600's.. They are yours free if you want them..

Wow! That's very generous! Kudos!

Nov 23, 2006 at 7:02 AM Post #17 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have an extra 650 stock cable.. I'm sure it is compatible with your 600's.. They are yours free if you want them..

Wow--that is an incredibly generous offer. Thank you. Let me see if I can work something out with the seller first. I can't accept it for free, but I'd be happy to purchase it from you for a small amount.

Nov 23, 2006 at 7:05 AM Post #18 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by seacard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow--that is an incredibly generous offer. Thank you. Let me see if I can work something out with the seller first. I can't accept it for free, but I'd be happy to purchase it from you for a small amount.

cover the shipping cost then..

Nov 23, 2006 at 7:12 AM Post #19 of 34
since they were advertised as being new, one can only expect them to have the cable since sennheiser doesn't sell them without. it wouldn't be wrong of you to ask for the cable. that being said, the hd650 cable isn't that expensive either so it wouldn't be that difficult for you to get one on your own. based on principle, the seller was wrong to stiff you the cable so you have a right to ask for it.

Nov 23, 2006 at 10:30 AM Post #22 of 34
my hd600's cable is broken...and i repair it~~~HOHO
600smile.gif

Nov 23, 2006 at 11:31 AM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
at this point i'd probably be more concerned about having accidentally received the used pair, which will probably entail a fair bit of mailing backwards and forwards

I was thinking that, but since no one pointed it out, i just assumed that he knew exactly that he got the new pair..

Nov 23, 2006 at 3:54 PM Post #25 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking that, but since no one pointed it out, i just assumed that he knew exactly that he got the new pair..

X3, in which case it could have been a silly mistake.

Nov 23, 2006 at 7:08 PM Post #26 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X3, in which case it could have been a silly mistake.

I'm sending the author my pair.. Guess the seller wouldn't give him one..
confused.gif

Nov 23, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #28 of 34
Pretty cool! (Or should I say Kool?
biggrin.gif
)

Nov 23, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #29 of 34
Very cool indeed - although it insinuates there's a Head-Fier with opposite ethics actively using the For Sale Forums...
mad.gif

Has it actually been confirmed this guy won't make the deal right?

Nov 23, 2006 at 9:30 PM Post #30 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelamvr6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty cool! (Or should I say Kool?
biggrin.gif
)

Thank you. I use Cardas cables with my 650's, so I have no need for my stock 650 cables.. & I feel the author was mislead by the seller which irks me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back