Alpha Omega IEMs Thread
Mar 2, 2024 at 6:03 AM Post #32 of 180
Just wanted to let you al know i placed an order for the Alpha Omega RA today.
I'm REALLY excited to get RA in my ears and will come back once I receive it to give a Review and will also Compare to my other Tri-brid IEM the Penon 10th AE 👍
Just a quick note on Alpha Omega and Clement the owner & engineer.
He has gone far out his way to reassure me with all my worries & concerns sending large amounts of money to a company i did not know. My £200 deposit went through PayPal with no issues and received a invoice from Alpha Omega as soon as I payed.
So if you are on the fence buying have no fear Alpha Omega & owner Clement are all above board and a pleasure to do business with 👍
Happy listening my friends🙏

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024 at 10:37 AM Post #33 of 180
I'm REALLY excited to get RA in my ears and will come back once I receive it to give a Review and will also Compare to my other Tri-brid IEM the Penon 10th AE 👍
He has gone far out his way to reassure me with all my worries & concerns sending large amounts of money to a company i did not know. My £200 deposit went through PayPal with no issues and received a invoice from Alpha Omega as soon as I payed.
So if you are on the fence buying have no fear Alpha Omega & owner Clement are all above board and a pleasure to do business with 👍
Great!
I'm eager to get your feedback.

Is the colour scheme of your IEM the same as on the website, or did you ask for it to be different?

Mar 2, 2024 at 10:48 PM Post #35 of 180
I
Great!
I'm eager to get your feedback.

Is the colour scheme of your IEM the same as on the website, or did you ask for it to be different?
No worries i will for sure come back to let everyone know my impression's👍
In regards to custom colour, yes you can pick a different faceplate & colour but there is a small fee of MYR200 which works out to roughly £35/$45 which isn't to bad really.
I myself have not made up my mind yet if i want a different design; & colour because i really like the standard colour.
Also bare in mind there is a shipping fee based on your location? I'm in the UK and the cost was £35/$45 for EMS and £58/$70 for DHL.
Anyone know if these are handmade from scratch per order like Aur Audio or are they ready to ship?
Yes everything is handmade by Alpha Omega.
They are actually a CIEM & Reselling company but are now branches out to Universal In-Ear Monitors and RA is they first model in this universal Range.
With all that said you can imagine how great there shells will be considering they have been hand making Custom In-Ear's & Reselling CIEM's & Universal's!
Hope this helps👍

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024 at 11:19 PM Post #36 of 180
Anyone know if these are handmade from scratch per order like Aur Audio or are they ready to ship?
I'm not sure if they are made to order but should think they are based on my last post?
Maybe ask @nihalsharma he started this Thread and knows Clement the owner/engineer of Alpha Omega?
Hope this helps? 👍

Mar 3, 2024 at 12:14 AM Post #37 of 180
After being in love with my Sound Rhyme In Ears I have been looking for equipment for my second PC.

This all looks soo nice. I however hesistate a little to buy from a new company on the other side of the globe. Are these IEMs price to performance monsters like the Sound Rhyme ones?
You will not regret buying these iems. Clement is quite humble, so you will have a good interaction with him. Price-to-performance can be better than that of SR, as it is nearly $200 less than SR8/DTE900. Technically, these iems are very solid.

They will take nearly a week or two to prepare your order. They are just speeding things up. They can ship via DHL.

It is great to know you have placed the order. I hope that it reaches you soon, and we will have your impressions about these iems.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024 at 1:12 AM Post #38 of 180
You will not regret buying these iems. Clement is quite humble, so you will have a good interaction with him. Price-to-performance can be better than that of SR, as it is nearly $200 less than SR8/DTE900. Technically, these iems are very solid.

They will take nearly a week or two to prepare your order. They are just speeding things up. They can ship via DHL.

It is great to know you have placed the order. I hope that it reaches you soon, and we will have your impressions about these iems.
Thank you Nihal I'm very excited to receive them and from you.& Ace Bee's impressions of RA i'm pretty sure i will love them👍
And yes i will definitely come back to write a mini review and also compare them to my other Tri-brid the Penon 10th Anniversary which is my favourite IEM at present.
BUT from the FR Graph and you & Ace Bee's impressions RA might actually surpass the 10th AE ?

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:17 AM Post #39 of 180
Thank you Nihal I'm very excited to receive them and from you.& Ace Bee's impressions of RA i'm pretty sure i will love them👍
And yes i will definitely come back to write a mini review and also compare them to my other Tri-brid the Penon 10th Anniversary which is my favourite IEM at present.
BUT from the FR Graph and you & Ace Bee's impressions RA might actually surpass the 10th AE ?
You guys made me pick up a set. AGHHHHHHHH

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:18 AM Post #40 of 180
Lovely. Guess the hyping and raving is working 🤟🤟

Be assured brother, you will like them. Hope it reaches you soon. What color did you pick up?

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:23 AM Post #41 of 180
Lovely. Guess the hyping and raving is working 🤟🤟

Be assured brother, you will like them. Hope it reaches you soon. What color did you pick up?
Blended Blue/Red/Purple shells with the Sakura and the AO logos

Feels very ZEN

Attachments

• img_1_1709436780673.jpg
    img_1_1709436780673.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
Mar 3, 2024 at 1:26 AM Post #42 of 180

Feels very ZEN
Wow, looks a stunner. Cannot wait to see them in real life. The custom option is a great touch to these iems. I too want to get a custom done after he is done with first set of orders.

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:34 AM Post #43 of 180
Haha, amazing how the world works in mysterious ways, i finally made the decision to pick up the Penon 10th AE after watching your YouTube review 😂 lol

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:42 AM Post #44 of 180

Feels very ZEN
They look beautiful 👍
I wasn't going to.go for a custom design for 2 reasons?
First money is tight at present and second i actually really like the default design they are understated but still quite beautiful.
But i have asked Clement to send me the custom design's and i might change my mind and go for one?😎
This hobby is REALLY bad for my wallet 😂 lol

Mar 3, 2024 at 2:33 AM Post #45 of 180
They look beautiful 👍
I wasn't going to.go for a custom design for 2 reasons?
First money is tight at present and second i actually really like the default design they are understated but still quite beautiful.
But i have asked Clement to send me the custom design's and i might change my mind and go for one?😎
This hobby is REALLY bad for my wallet 😂 lol
They call it a "rabbit hole" for good reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back