Alpha & Delta AD01
Jan 19, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #286 of 332
Are there any foam tips with narrow openings? I feel that the stock ones compromise on bass. They are definitely the best when it comes to comfort and isolation, but the silicone blue ones included in the package makes them detonate the songs.
I'm wondering if there are any similar tips but made of foam.

Comply 400 and 500 series both fit on the AD01. The 400 are narrower than the 500.

Jan 20, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #287 of 332
I got my replacement driver for an issue with one driver playing at half volume. I was actually able to reproduce the issue for only the second time and it seemed to be an issue with the pin connector on the driver housing. No issues with the replacement, sounds great and balanced with the other side. I'll be hanging on to the "bad" driver just in case as I have to kind of try to cause the problem, so it isn't completely broken.

Mar 9, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #294 of 332
Ah thanks jammonster I might shoot them an email I keep hearing about the ad02 maybe a new cable comes along

Page 9 of this thread Teo said:

"these are still early in development. but the AD02 will feature the same detachable DC connectors, better designed housing, better packaging. sound signature wise is still not decided yet"

Apr 2, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #295 of 332
Hoping that the AD02 will be an over-ear design. I always hold off on buying first-gen anything. I feel like any iems approaching or over the $100 mark should be an over-ear design as it's the barrier between serious and casual, both in cost and wearing style.

Apr 2, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #296 of 332
Hoping that the AD02 will be an over-ear design. I always hold off on buying first-gen anything. I feel like any iems approaching or over the $100 mark should be an over-ear design as it's the barrier between serious and casual, both in cost and wearing style.
that is when i understand you are not a true audiophile. The barrier is the sound quality. You dont wear an iem for accessory purpose.

Apr 3, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #297 of 332
that is when i understand you are not a true audiophile. The barrier is the sound quality. You dont wear an iem for accessory purpose.

Lol wut? When did I say I was an audiophile? Don't tell me that's what you think of everyone that posts here? I meant that drop down and over-ear are styles of wearing iems...where did you get accessories from? Sound quality can be achieved by both with a good seal, which is easier with the over-ear style.

Apr 3, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #298 of 332
  Lol wut? When did I say I was an audiophile? Don't tell me that's what you think of everyone that posts here? I meant that drop down and over-ear are styles of wearing iems...where did you get accessories from? Sound quality can be achieved by both with a good seal, which is easier with the over-ear style.

definitely not but you mentioned "over-ear design as it's the barrier between serious and casual" which is contradictory as some drop down iems are TOTL and serious

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #299 of 332
Hey guys! I usually listen to the billboard 100’s ,edm and some acoustic music. I am also an amatuer and this will be my second pair of iems. The first pair i had was the r6i and i quite liked it but i lost em :frowning2: . Im currently looking at these pair of iems but Im open to suggestions and would like you to recommend some to me(doesnt have to be similar to the r6i). Best if it is $100 and below however, if the difference if huge and it is a better bang for the buck, i dont mind paying a little extra. Also, how do these compare against the rha 750? Thanks guys :)

Apr 13, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #300 of 332
Hey guys! I usually listen to the billboard 100’s ,edm and some acoustic music. I am also an amatuer and this will be my second pair of iems. The first pair i had was the r6i and i quite liked it but i lost em :frowning2: . Im currently looking at these pair of iems but Im open to suggestions and would like you to recommend some to me(doesnt have to be similar to the r6i). Best if it is $100 and below however, if the difference if huge and it is a better bang for the buck, i dont mind paying a little extra. Also, how do these compare against the rha 750? Thanks guys :)

The AD01 have much better treble and more bass, better clarity, removable cables...the list goes on. The only advantage I would give the RHA are looks/build quality. I returned the 750 while I have no plans to get rid of the AD01.

Edit: the 750 is also over-ear if that's your thing, and the 750i has a mic in the cable for phone use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back