Alo Rx 2 & Solo vs CEntrance DACport
Jul 15, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #16 of 20

Quote:
I am using SOLO with Leckerton UHA-4 and it is simply astonishing. UHA-4 has a DAC itself that you can use with your laptop as well. That way you can use it both with your ipod + CLAS and as a stand alone DAC with your computer. I think Leckerton audio is very underrated here. 

Leckerton under-rated on Head-Fi ? Friend, with the possible exception of the Fiio E11 I cant think of a bigger FOTM amp in 2011 than the uHA-4 .....

The uHA-6S hasnt had a lot of keystrokes, but the uHA-4 ? Please.

Jul 15, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #17 of 20

Forgive my ignorance then
Quote:

Leckerton under-rated on Head-Fi ? Friend, with the possible exception of the Fiio E11 I cant think of a bigger FOTM amp in 2011 than the uHA-4 .....

The uHA-6S hasnt had a lot of keystrokes, but the uHA-4 ? Please.

Jul 18, 2011 at 2:25 AM Post #19 of 20
Excellent - thanks for that. I'm sure you've read the same impressions that I have - if your experiences follow others, you can expect the Predator to go through some very interesting 'transitions' over the next 1000 or so hours.  :wink:

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:29 AM Post #20 of 20
Ooooohh....tell me tell me tell me
I can't wait....does the sound go super bright or super dark???
Oh I hate waiting.

Quote:
Excellent - thanks for that. I'm sure you've read the same impressions that I have - if your experiences follow others, you can expect the Predator to go through some very interesting 'transitions' over the next 1000 or so hours.  :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back