ALO audio contact emails IMPORTANT
Nov 13, 2010 at 6:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2
Dear valued customers,

To better serve my customers I have implemented new emails to help me manage and quicker respond to the needs of my customers. As some of you know I get a lot of important emails, so many that I have recently had a hard time keeping up with them. Good news I finally got some help! ALO now has a couple of more folks to field your important emails so we can be quicker to answer!!! Please use the following addresses.

For general information

Info@ALOaudio.com

Technical

Technical@ALOaudio.com

Orders and Returns

Orders_Returns@ALOaudio.com

Custom Cable Inquiries

Custom_Cable@ALOaudio.com

General Information, shipping, is it in stock? etc...

Technical, what cable do I need for xxxx, how does this or that sound / pair up with xxx, silver or copper, tech questions about a product etc...

Orders Returns, I did not get the correct item, Did my order ship, where is my order, Should I send this back? What is your address, Can I buy a xxx, I need to send xx back what where how etc...

Custom Cable, Can you make my xxx? can you make my xxx longer / shorter, can you install xx plugs instead of xxx, What I really needs is xxx, I need a xxx, etc...

Ken, What your take on xxx? Have you tried a xxx, How come you are so cool? I challenge you to a smack down cage match, Did you like your xxx headphone.

We hope to do a better job at service via electronic mail!

Thank you

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back