All NEW WhipMOD and WhipLOD; the next audiophile iPod 5.5 generation Modification!!
Mar 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #182 of 259
UELOVER,
Thanks for putting this together, would it be possible to add to the list of all people who received there WhipMod, and where they the first  
5 that ordered, receive the Whiplash Discount ?
when i started this thread about us people who have not received their WhipMod for some reason i knew I was not only one who was having a problem
not to far back when this went public it was like dodo hit the fan and all could not wait to tell their side. finally Craig addressed all of us and now he is saying that parts arrived and units will ship Craig i have faith in what you say, but i have been told this before MAKE US ALL  BELIEVERS I THINK YOUR TRYING HARD TO GET YOUR ORDERS OUT, BUT I STILL HAVE MY CONCERNS CAUSE I STILL DO NOT HAVE WHAT I ORDERED
6 MONTHS AGO. and you have my IPOD and MONEY.
Craig you ask me to PM you again with details which i did, even gave you my cell and home phone, i received no phone call from either you or mike
i am not going to yell scream or threaten you just a conversation about my order 2,3, minutes tops that's all. i ask you please to respond to my PM that you wanted.   you said  "you got it" that was early February and still waiting for some communication 
confused.gif

Quote:
Craig,

Nice to hear from you ! my rants are out of frustration and the lack of not knowing if i am getting what i ordered.

i will PM you asap please respond, thanks Craig.

ALL EARS

You got it!!

Craig

Mar 13, 2011 at 12:06 AM Post #185 of 259
Hey friend, I've heard from Mike from Whiplash's CS that shipments shouldn't go later than next week. I haven't received any shipping notifications but I'm sure we'll get it soon. : D

Quote:
When will the last of us receive our order?

Mar 13, 2011 at 6:30 AM Post #187 of 259
Yup, I guess that's a realistic/reasonable estimation. Craig, check your mail! I've sent you an e-mail for checking shipment status and price enquiries regarding certain cables. Reply when you have time! :D

Quote:
hmm ok. so we should be receiving them in like 2-3 weeks time given the shipping time?

Mar 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #188 of 259
Last week I started doing full on production of the Whipmods once I felt that everything was ready for prime time. I am starting with all the older orders, and working as hard as I can to get these caught up as quickly as possible. Thank you everybody for being so patient. I know it has been a long wait, but it is certainly worth it!

Mar 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM Post #189 of 259
Thanks so much for the update Mike. :D I might be asking for a lot but any possible ETAs for people who've ordered in December?

Quote:
Last week I started doing full on production of the Whipmods once I felt that everything was ready for prime time. I am starting with all the older orders, and working as hard as I can to get these caught up as quickly as possible. Thank you everybody for being so patient. I know it has been a long wait, but it is certainly worth it!

Mar 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM Post #190 of 259
CRAIG & LIKWID,
Thanks for the breath of fresh air i feel relieved that all is working out, and i have no doubt that this will be a epic product !
Thanks for the communication.
ALL EARS
Craig if time permits would you PM me, need to discuss the elite twag replacement cable for my JH13's
i got sent to me by mistake.

Mar 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #191 of 259
Unfortunately there is no real way to give an estimate on how long it will be. I am going through the list as fast I can so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

-Mike.

Mar 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM Post #192 of 259
I just find it funny how this thread has evolved.

It is supposed to be a place where interested people come and learn about the product... It ended up being the place where Whipmod buyers gather because their purchase never seem to arrive

I will not be surprised if they need 2-3 months more before they can ship out the whipmod.

Mar 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM Post #194 of 259

Quote:

It is supposed to be a place where interested people come and learn about the product... It ended up being the place where Whipmod buyers gather because their purchase never seem to arrive

Which is pretty nice of Craig to leave all the posts here, after all, he pays a fairly large sum of money for this forum each month.

Mar 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #195 of 259
haha if I were to meet Craig and Mike in person I will
deadhorse.gif
them!

Maybe Craig could give us this as a reward for waiting for so long!

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/532278/twcu-goes-cotton-a-must-see

Just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back