All NEW Prototype TWspc and TWcu OM IEM replacement Cable
Mar 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
Ok, this is a trial run, THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT. The purpose of this is to offer listeners a chance to hear what could be a possible candidate for an over mold IEM replacement cable. 
The strain relief will not be part of the final design. I'm mostly looking for the sound quality when using the cable with IEMs. the copper cable will be 26awg which is the same as TWag v2 currently. 

Since these prototypes are VERY expensive, I will be offering these cables at a highly reduce price. 

TWcu OM IEM replacement cable.

1. Using 24.5awg standed UP-OCC 99.99998% pure copper. For further details, please log onto http://www.cryo-parts.com/index.php/cryoparts/the-wire-copper

This will be a rather interesting process since I need to to make sound decisions on this. Not all suggestions will be used so please understand that this is an opportunity to make an incredible IEM cable!

I only have a few prototypes made. Price is $100. UPS CONUS shipping is free and international is $30.  Please contact me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com for ordering details. First come first served!

TWspc OM IEM replacement cable.

1. Using 26awg stranded UP-OCC. It uses TWcu copper and plated with TWag. Further details can be found here: http://www.cryo-parts.com/index.php/cryoparts/the-wire-spc

I have about 15 prototypes so quantities are limited as well. First come first serve!

Price is $140. To order, please contact me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Thanks!!!
Craig

Mar 31, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #2 of 19
As usual your cables look great..... makes me want to get a 3rd custom or replace my null audio enyo cable with the TWcu!  oh and craig... im sure people will eventually ask but how long are the prototypes?  48", 64" or did you make some in both lengths?

Apr 6, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #10 of 19
V2?  V1 hasnt even been out!  hahaha

Apr 7, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #12 of 19
Hi Craig,

I am interested in purchasing either a TWcu or TWag V2 cable for my ES5.
Sent you a PM and email.

Hope to hear back soon!
Very excited for your product!

Jun 2, 2011 at 4:07 AM Post #15 of 19
Now that the TWCu v2 is released, will the TWSPC be out of prototype mode too? Craig, I had contacted you regarding the TWSPC prototype but there was no further reply from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back