All New Microshar uAMP107B Version Is Out For Very Low Cost !!!!
Jul 31, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #76 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by zaero69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@Ikon, I really hope so, because look at this now -> http://microshar.org/product_info.php?products_id=80
Switch the prizes from euro to dollars and then notice the difference: flaw or fraud?

We are really sorry, there was a technical issue in our Euro Currency System.
IT IS FIXED NOW
also, like Ikon said, you can pay with USD and paypal with convert it to Euro, but if you want to try Euro, The site is working Correctly now.

Jul 31, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #77 of 204
That's hell of a better thing. Sorry for my earlier harsh words but sometimes I get angry with the strange conversions between euros and dollars (just see the PS3, for example)

Aug 1, 2007 at 11:46 AM Post #79 of 204
Finally got this amp with me (stayed in the local PO for nearly 1 week as I could never find the time to pick it up - poor thing). This thing is smaller than I imagined it (my first time seeing a portable amp; maybe that's why) and is solidly built. Hooked it up to the PX-100 and it powers it easily (no surprise there). It does not obviously have the grunt to power the K340; I'll try it with the other headphones later.

biggrin.gif

Edit: Don't know if this is allowed or not, but I've left feedback here.

Aug 1, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #80 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by zaero69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's hell of a better thing. Sorry for my earlier harsh words but sometimes I get angry with the strange conversions between euros and dollars (just see the PS3, for example)

You think Europe is bad. Right now the Canadian dollar is at par with the US. But still some guys are selling stuff 50-100% more expensive cause of the old exchange form three years ago. Ridiculous. And we are just over the border!

Aug 1, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #81 of 204
So, any serious review on this amp?
It would be nice if someone who had a pair of hd595s bought those amps and posted some cool review on how synergyzes with them. If it's be4 august 10, the better.

Aug 1, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #82 of 204
^ What he said!
biggrin.gif

Aug 1, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #83 of 204
i have one but i dont really have anything to say

Aug 1, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #85 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still burning in mine...

You have some serious audio equipment so you can compare - let us know how they sound when they're done burning in please!
icon10.gif

Aug 1, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #86 of 204
I did give them some quick tests on the PX-100, HD-600, K340 and K601. Impression thus far (in the 30 minutes I spent on it before putting it for continuous burn-in) has been good. It sounds reasonably neutral/clean, unlike the Headfive whose warm presentation I could never grow to like. It powers the phones, except the monstrous K340, reasonably well and the only sin I could detect is in the omission of some top-end details (but who am I to demand GS Solo-level performance at the price?).

Will listen some more later this weekend. Cheers!

Edit: Source used was a Creative Nomad Jukebox (line-out); this player might play a part in the 'top-end omission' finding since I have always felt it does omit some high-frequency details as well. I'm currently burning-in the amp on the computer with a Prodigy soundcard (which is a great-sounding card!) so I'll do some listening on it later on.

Aug 2, 2007 at 12:16 AM Post #87 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did give them some quick tests on the PX-100, HD-600, K340 and K601. Impression thus far (in the 30 minutes I spent on it before putting it for continuous burn-in) has been good. It sounds reasonably neutral/clean, unlike the Headfive whose warm presentation I could never grow to like. It powers the phones, except the monstrous K340, reasonably well and the only sin I could detect is in the omission of some top-end details (but who am I to demand GS Solo-level performance at the price?).

Will listen some more later this weekend. Cheers!

Edit: Source used was a Creative Nomad Jukebox (line-out); this player might play a part in the 'top-end omission' finding since I have always felt it does omit some high-frequency details as well. I'm currently burning-in the amp on the computer with a Prodigy soundcard (which is a great-sounding card!) so I'll do some listening on it later on.

Thanks for sharing! Would be interesting to know what you think of the soundstage and transparency as well.

Aug 2, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #88 of 204
Just got one in the mail today. A generous member of the OCN community purchased one and had them ship it to me so I could do a mini review on OCN and then ship it to him. I haven't listened to it yet though.

Aug 2, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #89 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got one in the mail today. A generous member of the OCN community purchased one and had them ship it to me so I could do a mini review on OCN and then ship it to him. I haven't listened to it yet though.

Let us know when it's up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back