All my CD collection's Cover Art in one picture
Jan 3, 2009 at 11:17 AM Post #16 of 23
That's a great idea. I use the iTunes art screen saver on my MBP, but that would be great to have on a wall.

Is there a way to do it with iTunes downloaded artwork? It seems to save it in a funny format and not an actual image? Anyone got any ideas?

Jan 3, 2009 at 11:48 AM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D.N /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a great idea. I use the iTunes art screen saver on my MBP, but that would be great to have on a wall.

Is there a way to do it with iTunes downloaded artwork? It seems to save it in a funny format and not an actual image? Anyone got any ideas?

Look here................Friday Fun: Make an iTunes album art poster

Jan 3, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #19 of 23
I was actually thinking this would be a very poor choice for a desktop background. It'd be a nightmare trying to find your icons!

Nevertheless, very cool.

Jan 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwell2112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was actually thinking this would be a very poor choice for a desktop background. It'd be a nightmare trying to find your icons!

Nevertheless, very cool.

There are 61 icons on this desktop. Can you find them?

Fullscreencapture13200920303PM.jpg

Jan 3, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #22 of 23
I agree. It's the worst choice to use as desktop background. I can't see any icons in that picture.
tongue.gif

Jan 4, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #23 of 23
Does anyone know of a site with free software that allows you to create mosaics from multiple pictures. I found one but I was leery of doing a download, I didn't trust them. I'd like to use the CD art to create a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back