All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Dec 26, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #93 of 224
Hi, I'm interested in the Rocoo P.  I'm in the market for a new DAP since my ipod touch broke.  I've been stalking this forum for 2 months now reading through threads.  I was just about to purchase the Cowon J3 until I came across a Rocoo P review.  It really sparked my interest because it has internal amp with solid SQ.  I really want a dedicated music player and don't care of video features since I have a tablet.  It really seems to fit my needs so I'm trying my luck here :)

Happy holidays!

Dec 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #94 of 224
my invoice for a studio has been paid, just waiting for the DHL man.... this will be my first non-apple based unit in about 7 or 8 years. i generally have been using a large hard disk attached to my home network to stream music to my stereo.. or the iPod attached directly to the denon or Eyt4 when traveling.... very grateful for the significant upgrade!

Dec 26, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #95 of 224
I've been in the market for a good DAP for a long time; the T51 wasn't up my alley and the X3 fell through... in comes the RoCoo P which seems to suit my demands perfectly! 50% off would really make this poor student's day :)

Dec 27, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #100 of 224

Quote:
I have just received my Studio. Will post my impression 2 weeks later =)

lol UElover I thought you were bailing out on your order for the walking ipod touch bomb? lol. I should be receiving mine hopefully by next week. Your 2 week break seems like you are enjoying so much that you're teasing us.

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:05 AM Post #101 of 224

Quote:
lol UElover I thought you were bailing out on your order for the walking ipod touch bomb? lol. I should be receiving mine hopefully by next week. Your 2 week break seems like you are enjoying so much that you're teasing us.

No they have already sent my order so I have no choice.

I don't want to fill anyone up with hypes or false information. It will only be fair to say what it really is when the time has come =)

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #102 of 224

Quote:
No they have already sent my order so I have no choice.

I don't want to fill anyone up with hypes or false information. It will only be fair to say what it really is when the time has come =)

Thank you. We all don't like "Troll' :)

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #103 of 224
Quote:

Fair enough. I suppose I'll just have to wait for mine to arrive then. How long does DHL express take for US buyers anyways, roughly speaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back