All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Dec 19, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #16 of 224
I would love to try out the AMP3 M because I need to upgrade from my first amp! Also, i'll be getting customs soon in the mail (xmas present to myself :D) and would LOVE to see how they pair up!

Would also love to try out the ROCOO P or ROCOO player. My iPod has died twice in the last two months and I keep having to send it back to Apple....

Dec 19, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #17 of 224
If I were to receive the gift card, I will only get the hisound studio-V. I really in need of a high quality dap with extensive battery life. I travel quite often. I have read all the reviews about studio available, very eager to try it.

Dec 20, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #18 of 224

Thanks, I have sent the notice to your PM box. Please check it.
Quote:
I would love to try out the AMP3 M because I need to upgrade from my first amp! Also, i'll be getting customs soon in the mail (xmas present to myself :D) and would LOVE to see how they pair up!

Would also love to try out the ROCOO P or ROCOO player. My iPod has died twice in the last two months and I keep having to send it back to Apple....

Dec 20, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #19 of 224

Thanks, I have sent the notice to your PM box. Please check it.

Quote:
If I were to receive the gift card, I will only get the hisound studio-V. I really in need of a high quality dap with extensive battery life. I travel quite often. I have read all the reviews about studio available, very eager to try it.

Dec 20, 2011 at 3:57 AM Post #20 of 224

HI, Ishcabible:

Thank you for your interested on our products, You can take any one if you like. Thanks.

Quote:
I'm interested in getting either the ROCCO, ROCCO P, or especially the Studio. The issue is actually being able to afford them. 
frown.gif

Dec 20, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #21 of 224
If I got the gift card, I would like to try the rocoo p, the reason is all these years I was using my ipod nano as my primary portable source, now it's time for me to move on to higher level and I did read the reviews of this player so I think it will be a good match with my current IEM.

Dec 20, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #24 of 224

HI, Bimadz:

Thank you for your interesting on our products, We have sent the PM to you. Please check it.
Quote:
If I got the gift card, I would like to try the rocoo p, the reason is all these years I was using my ipod nano as my primary portable source, now it's time for me to move on to higher level and I did read the reviews of this player so I think it will be a good match with my current IEM.

Dec 21, 2011 at 6:22 AM Post #27 of 224
I am interested in getting the Studio-V because I have been in the search of an excellent DAP for the longest time on earth and I believe that the Rocco Studio V will suit my need so I am wanting to give it a go!!

Dec 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #28 of 224
I have owned a Cowon D2+ DAP for sometime now and not until recently have I considered purchasing a new DAP. So then in comes a good friend of mine from Head-Fi who highly recommends me your product and now you are having a promotion! If I were to take advantage of this generous deal your company is offering, I would most likely buy the ROCOO P. There is a chance though that I would buy the Studio-V instead, but I need to do my research and see how good this deal really is. Until then, thanks 
smile.gif

Dec 21, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #30 of 224
I'm interested in partaking because I just received my first ever custom in-ear monitors, the Unique Melody Miracles, and I've no true audiophile source to pair them with. Hence, I'm very interested in the Studio-V, especially for the following reason: "The Studio is the monitor referential grade player. The neutral sound signature make the music has less colored. Studio can reproduce exactly what the record has." This is exactly what I'm looking for, nothing more, nothing less. Hope I have a chance at this. 
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas fellas, and thank you to HiSound for this wonderful opportunity! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back