All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Jan 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #211 of 224
mmm...there's no info of mine
frown.gif
mad.gif

Jan 9, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #214 of 224
Kanuka. do you write earphone reviews? it would be interesting to compare my pair with yours. Mine has no nozzle filter (scary?
rolleyes.gif
) and i have the feeling the the sound is not what joker and mark is describing. Then again, i might be just a noob
ph34r.gif

Jan 9, 2012 at 7:04 AM Post #216 of 224

Quote:
Kanuka. do you write earphone reviews? it would be interesting to compare my pair with yours. Mine has no nozzle filter (scary?
rolleyes.gif
) and i have the feeling the the sound is not what joker and mark is describing. Then again, i might be just a noob
ph34r.gif

i still didnt get them...
the nozzle filter should be on both earphones. contact hisound for that. i know the PoPo sample i got a while ago, had the filter only over half of the nozzle perimeter, the other half was unglued. didnt complain as it was a sample, but it was a bit dissapointment. 

Jan 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #217 of 224

Quote:
the nozzle filter should be on both earphones. contact hisound for that. i know the PoPo sample i got a while ago, had the filter only over half of the nozzle perimeter, the other half was unglued. didnt complain as it was a sample, but it was a bit dissapointment. 

They told me the filter is removed so the sound is more transparent.. i dont know what to think.. I am sure in a couple of weeks wax will get in the nozzle with no way to remove it and end up throwing them in the bin..
mad.gif

Jan 10, 2012 at 4:04 AM Post #218 of 224

Sorry for the inconvenience. For it is a bit complex for us to check the payment with the IDs at Headfi. For the name of the payment is not as the same as the name of the ID at headfi.

So, if you want to follow the status of your order,  Please PM or send Email to me with the order number( PI) which on the top line of the PI. Then I can easy to check out the status of your order and answer your question.

It is a burden for me to look for the exact one" I have transfered the fund", ----. Sorry, for we receive too many payments every day.

Quote:
well, at least you get a reply. I didnt get any reply at all. Sent a PM and email for a few times, but oh well...

Jan 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #219 of 224

Quote:
Quote:

They told me the filter is removed so the sound is more transparent.. i dont know what to think.. I am sure in a couple of weeks wax will get in the nozzle with no way to remove it and end up throwing them in the bin..
mad.gif

what a "--------" answer.... i saw photos of the crystal and the GC and THERE is a filter! 
but why not try to get a filter...?

Jan 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM Post #220 of 224
I am really loving my V and after getting a new 601(can you believe Head Direct sent me a new one after 3mos I put my elbow thru the screen!!Duh)
I see the difference between the two as the V is very flat, neutral, but clear sounding while the 601 is "dynamic" in the sense of not being neutral, boosted highs and lows, somewhat warm, lusher sound?  I actually prefer the more "boring" V now with my GR07's. 
My JH5's, after a month, are still not here and in preparation for using the V with it, and an impedence adapter with them I emailed Jerry Harvey and he discouraged it, saying more than a 10 ohm adapter with BA's would "flatten the bottom end curve and reduce the top end extension."   I'm not "unintentionally bashing" like I did before in this thread, but am curious what you guys think about an adapter with the V and BA's, have you noticed any of the above issues?   Also, if I download the BA firmware how do I get the Dynamic back, just download it again?   Thanks, and again I'm not trying to rock the boat. 

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #221 of 224

Just install the dynamic firmware again. You cannot have both at the same time. I'd probably listen to jerry as BA tend to be affect quite easily with impedance adapters. Maybe you could get one with a 10 OHM rating. I know the ones on ebay are customizable at the time of ordering them.
Quote:
I am really loving my V and after getting a new 601(can you believe Head Direct sent me a new one after 3mos I put my elbow thru the screen!!Duh)
I see the difference between the two as the V is very flat, neutral, but clear sounding while the 601 is "dynamic" in the sense of not being neutral, boosted highs and lows, somewhat warm, lusher sound?  I actually prefer the more "boring" V now with my GR07's. 
My JH5's, after a month, are still not here and in preparation for using the V with it, and an impedence adapter with them I emailed Jerry Harvey and he discouraged it, saying more than a 10 ohm adapter with BA's would "flatten the bottom end curve and reduce the top end extension."   I'm not "unintentionally bashing" like I did before in this thread, but am curious what you guys think about an adapter with the V and BA's, have you noticed any of the above issues?   Also, if I download the BA firmware how do I get the Dynamic back, just download it again?   Thanks, and again I'm not trying to rock the boat. 

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #222 of 224
Is it too late to still buy a Studio V at 50% off?  Been using a HM-603, and frustrated with the lack of playlists.

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #223 of 224

Quote:
Is it too late to still buy a Studio V at 50% off?  Been using a HM-603, and frustrated with the lack of playlists.

Its too late but there is a thread that is selling the Studio V on an auction for cheaper than the full MSRP price.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/588060/hisoundaudio-s-studio-v-250-decent-dap-earphone-amplifier-earbuds

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #224 of 224

Hi, Headfiers:

We will back to work tomorrow from the long Chinese dragon new year. Sorry for the absent for the past few days.

By the way, if you want to get fast response, Please don't use PM for we are not on line constantly for the link problems of the internet some times, please use the email: service@hisoundaudio.com . Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back