Aliexpress Cables
Nov 4, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #1,591 of 4,456
My main curiosity is how the eBay and aliexpress knock off flux-50 compare to the original. Is it the same structure but different quality components? Are there missing components in the aliexpress version?

I was pretty happy with the sound I was getting last night listening with the flux going into my amp, but I’m well aware of potential placebo effect so I make no claims on it doing anything.

What is the source of the pictures of the flux 50 earlier? Where was it purchased?

Nov 4, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #1,592 of 4,456
My main curiosity is how the eBay and aliexpress knock off flux-50 compare to the original. Is it the same structure but different quality components? Are there missing components in the aliexpress version?

I was pretty happy with the sound I was getting last night listening with the flux going into my amp, but I’m well aware of potential placebo effect so I make no claims on it doing anything.

What is the source of the pictures of the flux 50 earlier? Where was it purchased?
The copper in the screen is not grounded stranded wire 12AWG did its job, it is especially audible after silver. I think so .

Nov 4, 2022 at 2:46 PM Post #1,593 of 4,456

Im gonna do a recording A/B with and without the authentic version. But thats will be when my system has finished burnin 2023Q1.

I think Furutech knows what they are doing. They would have been exposed if there were no sound difference.

Nov 4, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #1,594 of 4,456
Trying to purchase the Nano again …It’s so cheap in Japan :joy:

Capture_2022_11_04_14_57_00_691.png

Nov 4, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #1,595 of 4,456
Im gonna do a recording A/B with and without the authentic version. But thats will be when my system has finished burnin 2023Q1.

I think Furutech knows what they are doing. They would have been exposed if there were no sound difference.
Of course they know. Fools all around. The main thing is to make it beautiful, well, and some simple tricks for $ 1 and the sound will change, and then it’s the advertisers’ business, the main thing is to present it beautifully.

Nov 4, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #1,596 of 4,456
The copper in the screen is not grounded stranded wire 12AWG did its job, it is especially audible after silver. I think so .
It may be me, I’m sorry, but I’m not following this. It might be a translation thing.

Nov 4, 2022 at 3:19 PM Post #1,598 of 4,456
Excellent
Trying to purchase the Nano again …It’s so cheap in Japan :joy:

Capture_2022_11_04_14_57_00_691.png
Excellent price! You could not have already used up your original bottle. Did you?

Nov 4, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #1,601 of 4,456
I think, I’m going to try that cable as well…so cheap + very good reviews …

Capture_2022_11_04_15_17_02_458.png
Just disconnected Flux 50 and connected ODIN 2 to amplifiers without Flux 50. Air appeared,
Gone is some booming , better intelligibility of bass and lower register , there is more clarity , the music has become more musically natural . Stage more deeply.
I don't think that this wire as you showed does anything good for music, this is the s same cable is in Flux 50.
It can be recommended for entry level . Too much loss and color in the sound. The same cable can be bought in Home depot.

The same power cable on Flux 50
IMG_7257.jpg

Nov 4, 2022 at 4:45 PM Post #1,602 of 4,456
I’m enjoying playing around with the cables I’ve gotten from Ali. I think the sub title to this thread should be, “you need to make your own subjective opinions.”

There is a lot of variation on what’s sounding good/better/best. :)

Nov 4, 2022 at 4:47 PM Post #1,603 of 4,456

Capture_2022_11_04_15_17_02_458.png
Crypt Keeper,

I‘ve to add depending upon where you’re looking to use a power cord?, there are plenty of us over on cable asylum ( including myself ) which have found e of the Viborg cords worthy of investigation | said model are ready built, and are the models MBU 1606 | MBU 1501 and respectfully can be found for $98 | $156 depending once again on length?, they’re both 10AWG types and in my case are used on either of my Naim Audio Integrated Amps, where both replaced $600-$800 cords….., just a thought.
1667594841888.jpeg

Nov 4, 2022 at 6:49 PM Post #1,604 of 4,456
I dismantled the well-known miracle FLUX-50 cable. I honestly thought that there were diodes for cleaning DC electricity, in fact it is a simple thick piece of stranded, shielded wire. I think that the original FLUX-50 cable is the same inside. That is, a wire for $3 is sold 50 times more expensive.
Well folks, this is one of those things in the audio hobby that ventures into the unexplained and subjective. IMO it sounds good to me... make that "great" to me, especially with two in series, even if it's just made of something very simple. After all, dirt grounding boxes for instance also improved the sound through dampening. It does make me curious to try the entire AC wire made out of that material though. And maybe the flux-50 does have something additional in the ends.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2022 at 7:35 PM Post #1,605 of 4,456
Crypt Keeper,

I‘ve to add depending upon where you’re looking to use a power cord?, there are plenty of us over on cable asylum ( including myself ) which have found e of the Viborg cords worthy of investigation | said model are ready built, and are the models MBU 1606 | MBU 1501 and respectfully can be found for $98 | $156 depending once again on length?, they’re both 10AWG types and in my case are used on either of my Naim Audio Integrated Amps, where both replaced $600-$800 cords….., just a thought.
1667594841888.jpeg
I will check out these cables , Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back