Alessandro Music Series Two question
Feb 22, 2008 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Audiofiler

Headphoneus Supremus
Question:

Does the MS2i ship with the Grado mini adapter? Have bought in the past new but do not recall if Music Series Two come with the Grado 1/4" to 1/8" adaptor, can someone let me know perhaps that knows for sure?

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM Post #2 of 10
I highly doubt it. My RS-2 came just as is ... no adapter . Ala - carte.
wink.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 9:16 AM Post #3 of 10
when you buy it from alessandro, they ask if you want the mini plug with quarter inch adapter or quarter inch plug with a mini adapter

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoeboe2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when you buy it from alessandro, they ask if you want the mini plug with quarter inch adapter or quarter inch plug with a mini adapter

Yes I know, have bought all 3 of the Aless phones and some multiple times. The choice for termination size I understand, and of course went with the 1/4" plug, I am referring the mini cable adptr to convert the 1/4" plug into 1/8" plug to listen to Discman or out MPB, etc

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:39 PM Post #6 of 10
Does both MS2 and MS2i have the black plastic piece which holds the driver? For some reason I do not remember this on the pair I used to own, but on that pair I always left the bowls on so may not have ever seen. I notice the MS2i has this black plastic area, can someone help?

Feb 23, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #7 of 10
I did not get one with my MS-2i but that long time ago. Just call them and ask.

Feb 23, 2008 at 12:46 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does both MS2 and MS2i have the black plastic piece which holds the driver? For some reason I do not remember this on the pair I used to own, but on that pair I always left the bowls on so may not have ever seen. I notice the MS2i has this black plastic area, can someone help?

The 325i's are made that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back