Alessandro Music Series One "2009 improved version" question
Oct 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #151 of 162
If you are planning on adding the jumbo pads, you should also get a pair of distancers that place the driver of the headphone farther from the ear (also known as the MS-1000 mod'). If you aren't up to this, or at least cannot find the distancers, you will not get a very good sound signature with the jumbo pads and MS-1's alone. Not recommended based on a lot of prior posts.

Oct 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #152 of 162
Alessandro High-End Products uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for hera.gti.net
The certificate expired on 6/3/2005 3:34 AM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

wht is this can someone explane
i want to buy ms1i from their site but this mess appears when clicking total order

Oct 18, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #153 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by khalidkh99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alessandro High-End Products uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for hera.gti.net
The certificate expired on 6/3/2005 3:34 AM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

wht is this can someone explane
i want to buy ms1i from their site but this mess appears when clicking total order

I got that message on their site too, if you use Firefox, you can add a security exception, if you're using IE, I recommend you switch to Firefox
wink.gif

Oct 18, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #154 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by hitman47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got that message on their site too, if you use Firefox, you can add a security exception, if you're using IE, I recommend you switch to Firefox
wink.gif

thanks

Oct 23, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #155 of 162
Dudes i bought it and it is the best hp i bought in years. When i use it i have a smile on my face. No better headphone in this price range!
it totally blew me of my feet in soundstage headroom punchiness highs etc.
If i spend €500 i expect a perfect headphone. When i spend 109 i hope for one, and the ms1 did it for me :)

And no, i don't work or have stocks in alessandro

Nov 2, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #156 of 162
Hi Shawn and Smith, I love my MS1i. But my stock comfies are not comfortable for long sessions. Within 45minutes I could feel the pressure building up over my earlobes. I take them off and can actually see my ears impression on the pads! I did bend the band a bit to loosen it up but fear it will become too loose and take away the tightness in sound. This is the reason why I'm considering the rather relatively expensive G-Cush.

I saw it here (scroll down) but was wondering if it is actually possible with out any mods. May be I should just take the plunge and experiment, if it fails, I can start working on the MS1000 mod
atsmile.gif

GCush_SR60i.jpg

Thanks for your kind reply.

Nov 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #158 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by dishkyun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the reason why I'm considering the rather relatively expensive G-Cush.

I saw it here (scroll down) but was wondering if it is actually possible with out any mods. May be I should just take the plunge and experiment, if it fails, I can start working on the MS1000 mod
atsmile.gif

Thanks for your kind reply.

The G-cush/jumbo bowls will fit on your MS-1i.

For a cheaper, and less permanant MS-1000 option, see my link below for my "MS-100" mod!

Nov 3, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #159 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by regal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a set of MS1is on order, what should I expect coming from HD650's?

interesting. im getting HD650s and later down the road i might want MS1i as my 2nd pair. please let me know how you like them and how they compare.

Nov 8, 2009 at 6:02 AM Post #160 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by debitsohn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
interesting. im getting HD650s and later down the road i might want MS1i as my 2nd pair. please let me know how you like them and how they compare.

The MS1s completely blow away the HD650s, the instruments are so close and lifelike compared to the HD650's its not even close.

I like these phones so much I want a wood version. Has anyone had wood cups made for these and is there any improvement in the midbass ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back