Alessandro Music Series One "2009 improved version" question
Apr 12, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #46 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I doubt that Alessandro would carry both models even when Grado stopped using the older style enclosure for themselves. Try another computer from your country to see if you can order the new model.

I have asked 3 of my friends at their own computer/home in australia... they all reported back saying they only see the $99 dollar version.

Apr 13, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #48 of 162
I sometimes saw the improved version when I was in Australia last week, and do not see the improved option at the moment in Canada now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewmeister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow those look waaaay different

Do you care to share the differences you see, since you happen to own the first one? I just see a different grill and tapered sides.

Apr 19, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #49 of 162
I just received my pair of the "improved" versions. I'm in Canada. Quick listen suggests these are very good bang for the buck phones, less bright to my ears than the 125s and more convincing with voices and acoustic instruments. I paid no duties on these.

best,

o

Apr 19, 2009 at 6:40 PM Post #50 of 162
With these being differently shaped to the original, would they still be able to take the yellow 414 pads? I want them for the looks if I get a set of these.

Apr 20, 2009 at 1:30 PM Post #51 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by matt_wants /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With these being differently shaped to the original, would they still be able to take the yellow 414 pads? I want them for the looks if I get a set of these.

Yes. There's no difference in that end of the phone that I'm aware of. My 414 pads fit just fine.

o

May 1, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #55 of 162
I just received my MS1i. It has the thicker cord. I have to say I am impressed for the money they probably represent one of the best values out there. I moved up from Grado sr-60. The highs are somewhat tamed and has allot more bass. I will most post again after extended listening.

May 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #56 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by guyx1992 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered the MS-1 20 days ago when there was no improved version. I got it yesterday. I'm annoyed that I didn't order the improved version! When someone get's the new version, can you compare the two versions please? thanks!

Very strange... on the first of May I did't see the improved version. Now I have the old one... :frowning2: I halve emailed Alessandro, maybee I can change them.

May 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM Post #57 of 162
Any MS1 vs MS1i comparisons?

May 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #60 of 162
Hasn't anyone heard both of these, the old and new i version? How come no one can compare them?
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back