Alessandro MS1 in europe
Sep 14, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #2 of 10
Off the alessandro website, they dont charge anything for shipping as its included in price for anywhere worldwide. I ordered mine from there and got them within about a week (I'm in ireland)

Sep 14, 2007 at 7:35 PM Post #6 of 10
But these are as new and lithuania is EU since 2004. Aaaah, the indecision, the doubt !!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 15, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #8 of 10
there are no dealers for alessandro, or practically none. New from the website or used from this site's for sale forum are more or less your only options. My advice: just pay the tax, you'll still be getting a honking deal compared to the european markup on Grados.

Sep 15, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #9 of 10
I would gladly pay the taxes if it were transparent how much and why I would pay. And, believe me, with portuguese customs (well, most of the customs, not just portuguese) you never know, it can go from 2% to 100% more. Idiotic and really uninspiring.

I managed to buy a pair of SR-80 some time ago, directly in the US, and that may be my 3rd option :|

Sep 15, 2007 at 9:22 AM Post #10 of 10
Either that, or have them shipped to another EU address in a country with more transparent customs fees, then have them shipped to you, internally within the EU (therefore no extra taxes or fees other than the extra shipping cost).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back