Alessandro MS PRO ?
Jul 16, 2008 at 2:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ToneDeath

Head-Fier
I’m just about ready to order a pair of Alessandro MS PRO headphones. I’ll try and call tomorrow before they close with some final questions. Maybe someone here can help.

Are the PRO’s shipped with bowl, flat or comfy pads and does Alessandro sell any of the three pads listed separately?

What is Alessandro’s return and warranty policy?

Do they have a flat fee for shipping to the U.S.A.?

Thanks TD

Jul 16, 2008 at 2:54 AM Post #2 of 5
The MS-Pro comes with bowls.
smily_headphones1.gif
My understanding is that they don't sell pads or any other Grado accessories, so you'll have to get them from another store if you need them. The prices for their headphones already include shipping.

Jul 16, 2008 at 12:12 PM Post #3 of 5
Personally, I prefer using flat pads (TTVJ) instead of the std bowls with them..........also a tube amp (ASL mg head OTL w/NOS tubes) or a "tubey" amp eg. Xin Reference.

Jul 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM Post #4 of 5
Ok, thanks Oya? I'll give the bowls a serious try before jumping to any others. What about the return and warranty policy? I sure hope its love at first note for me and the Pro's. It's a lot of money for me to spend on headphones. I want wood, top of the line and a different sound from the Sennheiser and Koss headphones I already have. I think the RS1 might be a little too bright for my taste. I've been looking around here for sometime and I'm intrigued by the Grado sound. I'm also looking at a tube amp as a future upgrade, maybe from Mapletree.

TD

Jul 17, 2008 at 1:05 AM Post #5 of 5
Alessandro's return policy is 1week 10% and they said more Pro's will back in stock in about a week. Oh No, why am I having thoughts about the RS1's again. Anyone select the Pro's over the RS1's and regret it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back